Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: USC offensive lineman Jason Zandamela headed to UF

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Hey Bammer, welcome to the new Frontier.
Star Trek Wow GIF

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Thats huge! 6'4" - 315 lbs.

“Florida has been my dream school and some unexpected things happened at Texas so I just wanted to be closer with my family," Robinson told On3. "It will be way easier for my family to come see me play and anything else they would like to do. I’m a momma’s boy and I’ll admit, being closer to ma dukes feels great. My big sister lives in Texas so I would’ve had some form of family there if I was still going. I am a family’s boy and being in my state feels so much better and I am very proud and happy with the decision I have made.”

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
For whatever reason, 247 gives Robinson a 3 star rating. Every other service has Robinson as a top 200 player.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We didn't take the crown from them in 08. We already had it. From 90to09 the sec was ours. Obviously we didn't win it every year but we were definitely the most dominant.

Yeah, if anything we re-took the crown in 2006 after a 4 year hiatus(still had some huge wins even during that span). But even with our last 14 years of garbage, combined with uga’s recent run, we’re still 3 East Division titles ahead of them since the league split. That says a lot about us from 92-09.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I don't follow Washington that closely. But, the expectations in Alabama >> Washington. He probably won't last long at Alabama.
He will get at least as many years as our HC, barring cause. Why would we think a guy that extraordinary progress at Washington will be so unsuccessful at Alabama? He's not nearly the experiment that our past several coaches were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator