Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Excited Wake Up GIF by Originals

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
He doesn’t help now but if taking a complete project, I suppose it’s better to get him in your own strength and weight program than HS. And he THEORETICALLY gets better coaching in college too for that development.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He doesn’t help now but if taking a complete project, I suppose it’s better to get him in your own strength and weight program than HS. And he THEORETICALLY gets better coaching in college too for that development.
I would say so if we didn’t need help right now. I’d rather bring in somebody on the portal.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
My 9 year old told Napier he’d prefer to wait a couple years before he took a roster spot.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Is this a joke? Or wait...I know, we are trying to bring in guys nobody else would want as to cut down on the players we are losing to the portal. Got it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Didnt Butterteeth also bring in some basketball player we were going to convert to OT who never played a down at UF?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Didnt Butterteeth also bring in some basketball player we were going to convert to OT who never played a down at UF?
Not that I recall. But I do think that butters brought in some pretty good offensive lineman early in his tenure. He had to balance out chump only bringing in about one lineman a class.

And then butters went full butters, and neglected the OL pretty much. But also didn’t do that bad of a job on offensive skill talent. Defensive recruiting was downright awful. But that’s what happens when you allow somebody like Randy Shannon in your program.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Not that I recall. But I do think that butters brought in some pretty good offensive lineman early in his tenure. He had to balance out chump only bringing in about one lineman a class.

And then butters went full butters, and neglected the OL pretty much. But also didn’t do that bad of a job on offensive skill talent. Defensive recruiting was downright awful. But that’s what happens when you allow somebody like Randy Shannon in your program.

All our coaches post Meyer have been like third world country dictatorships. They come in, do some nice things and talk about positive reforms, which are welcomed by the masses, only to eventually revert back to the core issues of the last guy, before digging in a treacherous power struggle that ends in a violent coup as they flee Gainesville in the middle of the night invoking some of the most toxic derision from the people that had once viewed them fondly. It’s quite the spectacle.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Starting left tackle this fall. Book it!:thug:
I think he’s at least two seasons away from getting any PT. From what I’ve read, he comes from a small Jacksonville school.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.