Recruiting 2025 Recruiting Thread- 4* OL (Top 150) Peyton Joseph decommits

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don't picture you as someone that's very hard to convince. Had you met Jim Jones in 1978, they would have eventually found you laying face-down on the ground, a cup of Kool-Aid still clutched in one stiffening hand.
Oh No GIF

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Wait .... we cant even claim to be second? On a kid from north central Florida.

This Mr Cajun Taggart is why you will be soon unemployed. I know, you are in Louisiana or Texas this week, trying to out-recruit LSU and Texas on their homecourt, but maybe someone will get the message to you.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Wait .... we cant even claim to be second? On a kid from north central Florida.

This Mr Cajun Taggart is why you will be soon unemployed. I know, you are in Louisiana or Texas this week, trying to out-recruit LSU and Texas on their homecourt, but maybe someone will get the message to you.

You’re not wrong, but this class was always going to be toast outside of a completely unexpected successful fall campaign. Even then it would be tough because of the timing. That’s the situation he’s put himself in. If a third of the class last year no longer believed the vision even after being committed, what chance does he have of getting ‘25 kids to buy in? Those schools won’t even have to negative recruit us/him. It will be widely discussed for the next 8 months. Look at our ‘15 class ranking when WM was finally gassed. That’s our reality for the next year.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
#104 overall recruit OL Peyton Joseph is crystal balled to us by 247.

Joseph is down to LSU, FSU, Florida, Michigan, Miami, Penn State, and Tennessee.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
#104 overall recruit OL Peyton Joseph is crystal balled to us by 247.

Joseph is down to LSU, FSU, Florida, Michigan, Miami, Penn State, and Tennessee.

I wouldnt much count in the out-of-state kids sticking once Shortbus is fired anyway.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't picture you as someone that's very hard to convince. Had you met Jim Jones in 1978, they would have eventually found you laying face-down on the ground, a cup of Kool-Aid still clutched in one stiffening hand.
TBF, those folks were forced to drink at gunpoint. Maybe Honey Boo Boo's father is a better comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
      Members
      Latest member
      TheFoodGator