247's team talent composite is out

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Us at 15, Utah at 33. We need to win. If you can't beat teams you out talent, then who the hell can you beat?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Us at 15, Utah at 33. We need to win. If you can't beat teams you out talent, then who the hell can you beat?
Last year :

UF - 14
Utah - 33
FSU - 17
KY - 26
Vandy - 60

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Last year :

UF - 14
Utah - 33
FSU - 17
KY - 26
Vandy - 60

3 of those losses are wins with average QB play.

Love AR and hoping he kills it at the next level. But it started there and all other assets or advantages we had were killed with picks, refusal to run and failed routine passes.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

Love AR and hoping he kills it at the next level. But it started there and all other assets or advantages we had were killed with picks, refusal to run and failed routine passes.
I think you're underestimating the defensive contributions. :lol:

(@soflagator You're on point with AR too)

Last edited:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Totally misleading and I proved this over and over the last 2 years....poor Itraz....

We don't really know talent until it has been on the field.....we were about 70th last year....too many people put their hopes into this useless drivel....

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

AR wasn't perfect, and I'll hang the Ky loss just about on his head fully because the defense actually did a half way good job in that game, but all the other losses were on the defense. They sucked out loud most of our games and AR was the only reason we were even close in them. Our defense ranked 97th in the country. That's ridiculous for a UF defense. 40-50 range and we'd have won 8-9 games thanks to AR.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
AR wasn't perfect, and I'll hang the Ky loss just about on his head fully because the defense actually did a half way good job in that game, but all the other losses were on the defense. They sucked out loud most of our games and AR was the only reason we were even close in them. Our defense ranked 97th in the country. That's ridiculous for a UF defense. 40-50 range and we'd have won 8-9 games thanks to AR.
I had no idea Mrs. Richardson was a member of this board. Welcome, madam!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.