3 points, 14 rushes against the nations worst rushing D

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The really sad part here is that I am not sure we can afford to fire McElwain. He had a huge buyout at CState and is getting paid well. I'm sure there is a buyout in his contract.

The AD and us might be stuck with him at least 2 more years :-( Unless he completely turns it around in offensive play and recruiting I can't say he should be our coach. I truly hope he does get things going in the right direction.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think we all know McElwain isn't getting fired. But if he loses to SC it better be a consideration.
If we lose to the mushcocks on Saturday, Stricklin can dump Mac immediately - I don't think you'd get much of an argument from any of us pumpers.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If we lose to the mushcocks on Saturday, Stricklin can dump Mac immediately - I don't think you'd get much of an argument from any of us pumpers.
Bart you're always a glass is half full guy, but you're also rational and observant. You may be ready to fork his yard if we lose to mustsuck but i bet there's a few posters that will continue the old 'proud to be 0-10-1' routine. For some, pumping is the very definition of being a gator.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bart you're always a glass is half full guy, but you're also rational and observant. You may be ready to fork his yard if we lose to mustsuck but i bet there's a few posters that will continue the old 'proud to be 0-10-1' routine. For some, pumping is the very definition of being a gator.
I didn't even watch the game on Saturday (thank goodness), but I'm just getting tired of the same old crap - maybe I have a higher tolerance for mediocrity than most (thanks :bandit:), but I'm ready to move on with a new QB and maybe even a new coach (or at least some assistants) who at least seem like they're trying to get something done. I don't know how anyone can pump sunshine after last Saturday's game - that was unacceptable.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The really sad part here is that I am not sure we can afford to fire McElwain.
Just as with Chimp, we can't afford to keep him. He costs millions a week, and more in merchandise and UAA renewals, once he starts to empty the stadium. He IS pretty close to emptying the stadium. People have less tolerance after 7 years of this shyt.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I guess we now have to throw in 14 runs against a terrible run defense with an injured Q

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator