4* RB Lemons flips to UF

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Lemons and Thompson can sit down together and compare their fumbles and see which one has the better highlight reel. (J\k!)

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Whew, I thought Duke Lemons was coming back. This is much better news! Reel them in Mac!

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mentioning the guy had 18 fumbles in 25 career games is just a stat. Something he needs to work on. He's fast and looks good on film. It's a great get when you land the best player at a position in FL. I think you might want to work on the whole interpreting actual complaints thing.
Honestly I originally meant recruiting in general not specifically this thread. I made the fumble remark just because. Take it down a notch, tiny arms. :raysgirl:

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Offensive skill postion recruiting has been really good. Offensive line recruiting...not so much! We've got to figure out some way to start landing some of the "top tier" OL recruits (especially offensive tackles) this class or all the skill guys we've landed won't be able to do sh*t!

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
4sm3fc.jpg

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Two stars. Will sit on the very end of the bench with Trash for two years until they are encouraged to transfer to southern southwestern kansas tech.

What are you talking about??? By that time Trask will be well on his way to leading us to Coach Mac's 2nd national championship and Trask's 2nd Hesiman Trophy.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Two stars. Will sit on the very end of the bench with Trash for two years until they are encouraged to transfer to southern southwestern kansas tech.

Trask will go on to the NFL and lead a team to the super bowl and make millions of dollars. Your extremely jealous of successful people.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
One thing that sucks about the Cali linebacker is what he did to an opposing player a year ago.Could have just been an immature thing but it was pretty bush league.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ommit-allegedly-put-icy-hot-on-opponents-face
Smearing Icy Hot on someone's face pretty much happens every day in any HS locker room across the country - funny, unless it gets in your eyes. But yeah, pretty crappy thing to do in a game - my only thought was that maybe he was getting revenge on the dude for something he maybe did to RJ earlier in the game. :dunno:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dunno and dont care, at all.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Smearing Icy Hot on someone's face pretty much happens every day in any HS locker room across the country - funny, unless it gets in your eyes. But yeah, pretty crappy thing to do in a game - my only thought was that maybe he was getting revenge on the dude for something he maybe did to RJ earlier in the game. :dunno:
Reminds me when Spikes tried to gouge a guys eyes. So maybe he's another Spikes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator