4-star S C.J. Smith de-commits from Florida

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
How many late flips did we GET this past year and end up in the top 10??!! LOL Loser Trolls OWNED and DESTROYED!!
I laugh at you every time you post something on this forum and not in a good way. I'd love to know the drugs you're taking when you type this stuff?

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
But, our 2019 class is great!

Oh...you mean we AREN'T in 2018 yet?! :fear:

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like I had SUCCESS YET AGAIN drawing out the Haters and Complainers and Negators! WINNING baby!! Notice its the SAME Trolls that offered ZERO congratulations on Sully and UF WINNING our FIRST Baseball National Title. Why is that??!!??!! Oh wait cause they are Trolls and Gator Haters!! OWNED and DESTROYED and CHOMPED!!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like I had SUCCESS YET AGAIN drawing out the Haters and Complainers and Negators! WINNING baby!! Notice its the SAME Trolls that offered ZERO congratulations on Sully and UF WINNING our FIRST Baseball National Title. Why is that??!!??!! Oh wait cause they are Trolls and Gator Haters!! OWNED and DESTROYED and CHOMPED!!
:lol:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

Hmm-OMG-facepalm-GIF.gif

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He's continuing the destruction.

I would more argue he hasn't yet proved he is making it better from an on the field perspective... he is at least getting facility improvements which at a minimum would theoretically help the potential next guy.

My opinion is still out on Mac. As I have said in other threads.. I have seen enough positive to give me hope, but not enough consistency to give me confidence.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I would more argue he hasn't yet proved he is making it better from an on the field perspective... he is at least getting facility improvements which at a minimum would theoretically help the potential next guy.

My opinion is still out on Mac. As I have said in other threads.. I have seen enough positive to give me hope, but not enough consistency to give me confidence.
I'll give you the facility upgrades that will be great for the next guy and even Meyer couldn't get that done. Recruiting and on field coaching however have been pretty much identical to Muschamp if not worse I don't get how anybody sees any improvement in either of those areas.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'll give you the facility upgrades that will be great for the next guy and even Meyer couldn't get that done. Recruiting and on field coaching however have been pretty much identical to Muschamp if not worse I don't get how anybody sees any improvement in either of those areas.

I think he has improved our offensive skill positions. Muschamp didn't recruit speed the way McElwain did offensively. Callaway, and Cleveland are better than any WRs Muschamp recruited. The both seemed to get some decent RBs. Obviously Muschamp left the OL in horrible shape. QB is obviously the biggest issue that has not been fixed and that is a HUGE problem.

Defensively we have not gotten the quality of recruits we need. This will be an interesting year to see if the "hidden gem" type recruits really are capable of being stars or not.

Overall... I have seen glimpses of really great offensive play (1st half of Tennessee, 1st drive against Bama, and 2nd if Appleby hits wide open Callaway for a TD instead of throwing an INT!), but have not seen it consistently enough to be confident that is what McElwain is capable of producing.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think he has improved our offensive skill positions. Muschamp didn't recruit speed the way McElwain did offensively. Callaway, and Cleveland are better than any WRs Muschamp recruited. The both seemed to get some decent RBs. Obviously Muschamp left the OL in horrible shape. QB is obviously the biggest issue that has not been fixed and that is a HUGE problem.

Defensively we have not gotten the quality of recruits we need. This will be an interesting year to see if the "hidden gem" type recruits really are capable of being stars or not.

Overall... I have seen glimpses of really great offensive play (1st half of Tennessee, 1st drive against Bama, and 2nd if Appleby hits wide open Callaway for a TD instead of throwing an INT!), but have not seen it consistently enough to be confident that is what McElwain is capable of producing.
Yeah he's gotten better talent on the offensive side of the ball and the talent on the defensive side has slipped way down. They both recruit the same way just flipped from defense to offense both almost completely ignore key positions and put way more effort into recruiting their side of the ball.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If there's more talent and supposedly better coaching on offense, then why is the production worse?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Let me know how many years it takes for Butters to actually score a TD vs Clown Town.

I complain occasionally about how you are a broken record on a few points. However, reading this just now I had a WTF moment. I could have sworn we had scored a few touchdowns and started turning the corner.

It took a few moments to realize I'd dreamed that the other night. But it was SO real. We were even winning!

That's what I get for reading GCMB before bed.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If there's more talent and supposedly better coaching on offense, then why is the production worse?
The fact that people believe we have better coaching is laughable. We are no better off now than when Muschump was here at least from a coaching stand point.

Both coaches are way to fixated on players not making mistakes instead of players making plays.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
That's ok. It just opens a scholly for a 5-star QB stud for our offensive guru head coach.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Do you even know what the thread is?

I pity Sauceboss' liver.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I complain occasionally about how you are a broken record on a few points. However, reading this just now I had a WTF moment. I could have sworn we had scored a few touchdowns and started turning the corner.
We all have dreams like that, brocephus.

Maybe next coach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator