5 reasons why Kentucky won't beat UF

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I got your Five Star answer here...........because their basketball team has FIVE times as many five stars as the football team.

I love Clay's first reason.
1. This year, Florida has a real football coach. That would be Dan Mullen, who as Mississippi State’s head coach ran a master class (8-1 lifetime) on how to beat the Cats. After plunging from the Steve Spurrier/Urban Meyer days of superiority into the Will Muschamp/Jim McElwain myriad of mediocrity, the Gators now have a smart, organized proven winner who knows how to put points on the board. Florida football is back, or soon will be. What took so long?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
2 reasons = UF Offense + UF Defense .... Our defense will excel to add to our steady strengthening.

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
Game is a must win, if we lose to KY..any and all good will Mullen has will be gone in a flash.

I think this is True. He could absorb a loss to a ranked LSU, bit not UK. It would bring on the, here we go again feelings.

Would love to see us dominate from beginning to end like we used to with the kitties.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Reason #1, the Sun rises in the East!

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
1. They're Kentucky
2. They're Kentucky
3. They're Kentucky
4. They're Kentucky
5. They're Kentucky

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Game is a must win, if we lose to KY..any and all good will Mullen has will be gone in a flash.

I think this is True. He could absorb a loss to a ranked LSU, bit not UK. It would bring on the, here we go again feelings.

Would love to see us dominate from beginning to end like we used to with the kitties.

It would be painful, humiliating, and create doubt in the system. But I have maintained we could be upset a couple times early then beat georgia and fsu. I would prefer that scenerio to starting 6-0 then dropping three later in the season. I have realized we just have to be patient then look back on the complete season and see how we look. Losses to Kentucky, Miss St and unameit will be long forgotten if after a bye week we beat georgia and from there finished without another loss as opposed to a scenario where we start 9-0 then fade with multiple losses. JMO

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
IMG_5977_nzmq6s.jpg

Reason Number One

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm a little surprised to see us at -14.5.
We just beat a -42.5 and riding a long streak against Kentucky. What were you expecting, -7.5?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@'78
Does this mean you are taking Kentucky in the pick em? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.