5. they're the Dolphins

i could've saved you the time of reading the article

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I seen abunch of tannehill jerseys for sale in the mall yesterday. Do people actually buy those?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Unless injuries derail things, the jags should win the division. They are loaded with young talent. The offense is a top 10 offense. If the defense is just average, this team will be good.
That division is the sunbelt conference of the nfl

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Unless injuries derail things, the jags should win the division. They are loaded with young talent. The offense is a top 10 offense. If the defense is just average, this team will be good.

They just have to be better than the Titians, Texans and Colts......

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
6. They wasted gobs of money on locker room cancers like Suh.
And wasted money on receivers they got from Denver and later from the Steelers whom never panned out. Stephen Ross should have went hard after Harbaugh in the first place. As a Dolphins fan, I'm done hoping they'll even sniff a playoff appearance anytime soon.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
They just have to be better than the Titians, Texans and Colts......

Everyone will be better than the titans. This is especially true since they want to play Chump power ball. :facepalm:

The colts have the worst roster in the division but maybe the best coach plus Luck. The texans have no quarterback. I don't believe in their 70 million dollar career backup who couldn't even beat out a Manning that could barely throw 10 yards. The jags problem is they have Gus "Sprinkles and Ice Cream" Bradley. I get the feeling this guy is a joke. We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.