6/5/2024

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Is this kinda like when your wife says, do you know why this date is important? And you are supposed to pretend like you care.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Certainly hoping this doesn't happen.

Relaxed Mad Men GIF

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think we all remember where we were 10 years ago when we found out about the creation of gatorchatter. Myself, I had just gotten a strawberry jazzmatazz smoothie from Jamba juice when some woman ran in the store and yelled "Turn on the TV!" All of us in there watched the news unfold in stunned silence, after which we all hugged and cried like close family even though we were all total strangers.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think we all remember where we were 10 years ago when we found out about the creation of gatorchatter. Myself, I had just gotten a strawberry jazzmatazz smoothie from Jamba juice when some woman ran in the store and yelled "Turn on the TV!" All of us in there watched the news unfold in stunned silence, after which we all hugged and cried like close family even though we were all total strangers.
your mom and i enjoyed the footage on her bedroom tv.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
My guess is OX'S contract with XenForo will expire and renewing it would be a huge commitment, especially with the environment of the football program and the board. Hope I'm wrong and the good news is I usually am. I'll save the begging for a future post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator