ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
8802Gator;n16206 said:
In all seriousness the guys that are left should be a big part of the team other than Ajagbe who doesn't really have a place in the offense.. Hopefully Chaz Green can stay healthy. When he is out there he has proven to be one our best lineman.

I think if he has the year we all expect he and Humphries will be second and first found picks.
I don't know about Green, let's see how he does this year. But Humphries has been pretty awful, he was benched last year. Maybe he'll be better this year, but, so far, you'd have to say Humphries is a bust. Especially since he was rated the 2nd best player in his class. I think you have to be a god player to be a high draft pick, Humphries is not even close to being a good player.

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator said:
What stands out also is that of those who transferred, none of them have lived up to their hype. Christian and McFarland had good years last year but no one really has torn it up.
Josh Shaw is a pretty good player, he's a starting corner for USC.

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
This class is another great example of why it's wrong to get too worked up over recruiting, good or bad. Missouri won the East last year and they are always not ranked very high. UF, on the other hand, has been ranked, in aggregate, higher or as high as anyone not named Alabama, and were awful. It also can come down to a single player. UF gets Driskel, the number one QB, the SEminoles get Winston, ranked the same, the next year. IT's not too much of a stretch to say that's pretty significant, just one player can make a world of difference.

sonomagator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator said:
What stands out also is that of those who transferred, none of them have lived up to their hype. Christian and McFarland had good years last year but no one really has torn it up.
Yeah,but he also wouldn't have started here, and I tend not to count him when I think of the transfers because like Stewart he transferred ro family problems, not because he didn't like it here or because he was in trouble

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator