A couple recruits not happy about Muschamp leaving

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
TallyGator;n87049 said:
The real recruiting begins when the new coach is hired. I have to question the judgment of any of these players who still want to be a part of the Muschamp dumpster fire.
Or the kids who committed to the school...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Of course these kids are upset muschamp is is leaving they're going to play for our rival schools

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Depending on which coaches are retained, determines which recruits we hold onto. If Durkin and D-Rob stay, we will hold onto a few of the defensive recruits that have held out.

Hopefully, we get a big name coach who can deliver the recruits the way Urban did when he landed in Columbus.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It is a shame...we could actually have a real head coach out there recruiting while we were competing on the field. Foley owns this recruiting mess. What did anyone think was going to happen? Muschamp would learn how to coach? Did he go to Head Coaching Summer School for failing the last two semesters? No. This was all pre-ordained the day Foley brought him back for another wasted year. We lost a rebuilding year(this season) and a HUGE recruiting year(Feb 2015).

Any kid that stays, bless his heart.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
ReelGatorDoc;n87094 said:
Has Shelly Meyer commented on this yet?

I would expect her opinion at some point

Yes she has but she is currently occupied by a uf trainer so she's not available for any further comment

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder how they know he is such a great coach? His results indicate that he might be a good position coach but not at all competent to be a head coach. There is a lot to do as head coach that position coaches or coordinators don't have to handle.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure we want any recruits that would commit to Dawgshiit or think he's a good coach.

If they aren't committed to the University, well, bye!

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n87148 said:
It is a shame...we could actually have a real head coach out there recruiting while we were competing on the field. Foley owns this recruiting mess.

What are you talking about?!?! Do you think the guy we would hire to be our next head coach is currently out of work? Don't you think he's coaching his current team? ...or do you think Gruden's coming? While we're competing on the field, any candidates are doing the same.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Homer J;87133 said:
Depending on which coaches are retained, determines which recruits we hold onto. If Durkin and D-Rob stay, we will hold onto a few of the defensive recruits that have held out. Hopefully, we get a big name coach who can deliver the recruits the way Urban did when he landed in Columbus.

Keep T-Rob. Fire Durkin.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
GatorJ;87432 said:
Homer J;87133 said:
Depending on which coaches are retained, determines which recruits we hold onto. If Durkin and D-Rob stay, we will hold onto a few of the defensive recruits that have held out. Hopefully, we get a big name coach who can deliver the recruits the way Urban did when he landed in Columbus.
Keep T-Rob. Fire Durkin.
I am pro t Rob and summers

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
EuroGator;n87263 said:
What are you talking about?!?! Do you think the guy we would hire to be our next head coach is currently out of work? Don't you think he's coaching his current team? ...or do you think Gruden's coming? While we're competing on the field, any candidates are doing the same.

I'm talking about FIRING MUSCHAMP last year and rebuilding this year with whomever Foley picked LAST year. We wasted a whole season and this year's rocking class.

Foley WASTED this season by not doing what he should have done after GSU. Not sure what you don't get. You're beyond pumping at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.