gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
  1. UF barely beats UGA
  2. UF barely beats Mizzou
  3. UF barely beats USCe, UGA loses at The Barn the same day, UF SEC East Champion for 3rd straight season.
  4. UF beats UAB
  5. UF loses at home, yet again, to the weakest Evil Nole team of the past decade.
Final record of 8-4, and a trip to Atlanta.

Want to make it worse? How about the Ogre led Corndogs winning out, leading to the "Coaching Dunces Bowl" at the SEC Championship Game.

How about a real cherry on top of this unlikely manure sundae? The Montana Yokel beats the Ogre in the rematch for the SEC title.....

Let's say just the first half of this dreadful story happens....then two questions.....
  1. How do you fire a coach that wins the SEC East three straight seasons?
  2. If you do can his ass after doing so, what quality coach in their right mind would ever consider UF after doing so?
Yeah, I am really stretching the 'what if' scenario a bit, but Buddha help us if any of this comes to pass.:facepalm:

As our most noble and Zima swilling fearless leader says....'discuss'......

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
What if I was taking a shower and I slipped on a bar of soap? My God, I'd be killed!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Bama is going to wreck LSU, so you don't have to worry about the 2nd part. The first part is basically what happened last year, so I guess it's not completely impossible. :dunno:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
You must really be bored GWG to come up with that ludicrous scenario. Not only will we not be at the SECCG, I doubt we even make a bowl game. At 5-6, we would get a look if not enough teams finish at .500 or above. But getting to 5-6 seems like a stretch as of today! And the more I think of it, the more reasons the insane boosters can get to can Butters, the better off we might be in the long run.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You must really be bored GWG to come up with that ludicrous scenario. Not only will we not be at the SECCG, I doubt we even make a bowl game. At 5-6, we would get a look if not enough teams finish at .500 or above. But getting to 5-6 seems like a stretch as of today! And the more I think of it, the more reasons the insane boosters can get to can Butters, the better off we might be in the long run.

I'm just thinking about our luck....we hired a flea ridden UGA Dawg to run our program, then we hire the deadest limb on the Saban Coaching Tree that focuses on his dog, popcorn, and bbq sauce right after him. We wouldn't be blessed enough to finish 5-6.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
What if Mac chokes on a popcorn kernel while dipping his PB&J sammich in his BBQ sauce? What a way to go. Yikes!

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
  1. UF barely beats UGA
  2. UF barely beats Mizzou
  3. UF barely beats USCe, UGA loses at The Barn the same day, UF SEC East Champion for 3rd straight season.
  4. UF beats UAB
  5. UF loses at home, yet again, to the weakest Evil Nole team of the past decade.
Final record of 8-4, and a trip to Atlanta.

Want to make it worse? How about the Ogre led Corndogs winning out, leading to the "Coaching Dunces Bowl" at the SEC Championship Game.

How about a real cherry on top of this unlikely manure sundae? The Montana Yokel beats the Ogre in the rematch for the SEC title.....

Let's say just the first half of this dreadful story happens....then two questions.....
  1. How do you fire a coach that wins the SEC East three straight seasons?
  2. If you do can his ass after doing so, what quality coach in their right mind would ever consider UF after doing so?
Yeah, I am really stretching the 'what if' scenario a bit, but Buddha help us if any of this comes to pass.:facepalm:

As our most noble and Zima swilling fearless leader says....'discuss'......
What if Mac really did fuk that shark?

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
elwoodandharvey.jpg

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
None of this is happening, outside of maybe your East prediction. I actually could see that.

But in some crazy scenario that we beat uga and win the SEC, yeah he would get another year. But our class would probably be solid, and nothing would ultimately change with regards to McElwain and his ability to handle this job, or our administration and their issues with him. So we’d still be in decent shape, maybe better.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Unfortunately, for 99.9% of us, Butters isn't going anywhere. He'll be around to start off next year, no matter what. There apparently is 0.10% of us that will be excited, but who knew?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator