A Gator Fan: A Tale of Weekends.....

Gatorboy856

May 18, 2016
1 Week ago: Friday 11/04. Get everything from Lowes and Kroger as I left the office at noon on Friday. Going home to get the outside stuff done and put meat on the smoker for a late night smoke feast. Get all meats and chips prepared for Saturday as SEC Nation will be in Arkansas to talk about our game and start at 9.00am. Excitement to watch anything game related!!!! And prepared to watch all of the games afterward as we are still in control of the East.

Fast Forward to this Friday 11/11: Not going to Lowes or Kroger. No excitement for watching anything early Saturday morning. Put the game on DVR so I can wait an hour to watch it in case I need to fast forward through the ugly moments and get movies for afterwords so as to not watch anymore football that day as I will most likely be disgusted!!!!

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We have similar plans... it's pretty depressing not being amped up for a Gator game but our eyes don't lie on what we are witnessing. Go Gators!

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Feeling that way...

It's a shame, but barring a surprise runaway by us, the same ol' same ol' will further cement my feelings on the state of Gator football and where it is heading under the current staff. Feel like I've been on CFB's version of the road to Damascus. Ready to have my eyesight (among other things) restored.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
An HC putting no fire in his team has a team that puts out the fire in their fans.

g8torfan

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
After that election Tuesday my faith in miracles has been restored (a little). Love my Gators and will cheer for them til the end but must remain firmly rooted in reality. GO GATORS!

Sep 29, 2015
We're still in control of the East. I'll be tuning at 12 on the dot and hoping we stomp SC. Looking forward to not seeing ducks floating through the air to a streaking Callaway and Cleveland.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Recorded the game to watch with the wife when she got home that night. Watched the first half live with the kids then went out to play for the afternoon.

We never got around to watching the second half with the wife.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Dont be so weak. Your'e a Gator dammit! Buck up, remember when the Germans bombed pearl harbor! Damn, I'm sick of all this whiney we suck attitude around here.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's not weak, it's disgusted. Looking at the recruiting classes, we are guaranteeing another 4-5 years of these shyt sandwichs so you better get used to the taste.

Gatorup!

Nov 14, 2016
Maybe they should change that part where you sing "in all kinds of weather" to something like "as long as we're winning (big)."

Just sayin'.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We won, didn't we?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe they should change that part where you sing "in all kinds of weather" to something like "as long as we're winning (big)."

Just sayin'.
We're all still here, in all kinds of weather. We're here. No one has left. Never understood when someone throws that slogan out there, although I admit it is guaranteed to get a like from Queenie.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
We're all still here, in all kinds of weather. We're here. No one has left. Never understood when someone throws that slogan out there, although I admit it is guaranteed to get a like from Queenie.
I'll give you a like the next time you go to a game. Deal?

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Yep. I'm sorry that's a problem for you.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The same people subsidizing your website. BTW, do you really need a banner begging for more money? Talk about tacky.
That's me. It would be a shame if you left the board over how tacky it was. We would just hate that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator