A Glimmer of Hope?

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
:facepalm: How did I not remember that? One of the best shows on tv, ever.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Mac and UF need one of the next two. It really is a must for one of these, recruiting demands we either win the SEC East again or dethrone fsucks as the power in this State. I'm serious, we could be in very bad shape if we drop both.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Florida will win, or lose, depending on if they can win the line of scrimmage. It doesn't matter if you're "fired up" if the other team is better in the trenches. Florida can play it's best game, and still lose badly to LSU. I thought UF, in the words of McElwain, "played their tails off" against FSU last year, but FSU was just superior.
I think LSU's offensive and defensive lines are better than Florida's, and it doesn't matter what defense is called or plays called on offense if you are beaten on the line.
Injuries are a factor, but everyone is injured this time of year. I doubt Del Rio is injured. Did he make any throws in the fourth quarter against Arkansas that looked any different than what he's done all year? I think his "injury" is a result of him being benched, and after Appleby looked better than him against South Carolina, his ""injury" is season ending. It will be interesting to see what happens, though, if Appleby has to come out of the game against LSU. I doubt you'll see McElwain trot Franks out. I think you'll see Del Rio make a "gutty," "courageous," entry. It'll be a "miracle."
By the way, and I know this will really raise the ire of some of you, I think Anzalone is highly, highly overrated. His injury means nothing, in my mind, because he was a marginal player anyway. Davis is a stud, no doubt about it, but Anzalone, if you watch the tape, is slow, misses a lot of tackles, and can't cover anyone.

Idiot.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Appleby and Fulwood being the only seniors on the offensive two deep is VERY promising.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Preach, brother!

But I think this is supposed to be a sunshine thread...so take that sh*t outta here!

grinch-stealing-presents.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.