A new USA Today ranking has Florida trailing Georgia Southern

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What do they know.

Another disingenuous headline from that same edition. [h=1]Jets backup Geno Smith limited by shoulder injury[/h]

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Well they did defeat us last year. Now let's see how the team performs this weekend with (hopefully) no turnovers from our offense and much better special teams work. These two areas created the disaster last game.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
We "shouldn't" be there philosophically speaking, but technically, yes, that is where we belong. Wake me up when the Muschamp era is over.

Ox, the "Muschamp Fired Unofficially" thread doesn't work on TapaTalk since 500 posts. Maybe it is time to pinch that one off? Or increase the post limit in TaT? I realize there will be a flurry of activity when the news hits, but it is frustrating to think maybe something happened while I was grocery shopping and I can't refresh that thread while I'm waiting for Jimbo's spawn to bag my groceries.

We're all neurotic now. Waiting and waiting for the news. It's a lot like a baby coming? Boy or girl? Blue eyes or brown? I just hope the next one has all ten fingers and toes..

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n93705 said:
Ox, the "Muschamp Fired Unofficially" thread doesn't work on TapaTalk since 500 posts.
I'm having the same problem.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
HogtownGator;n93741 said:
TapaTalk not updating is upsetting the common core. Our leader must respond.
There's a thread in the Forum Suggestions sections. It's a Tapatalk and ForumRunner thing. He knows about it.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It's not my software. You will survive, I promise. Most threads are worthless after you get past 500 posts anyway.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n93729 said:
I'm having the same problem.

Time to start a new thread about it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator