Ackerman: UF's OL must pave way for return to Atlanta

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And there have been just two holding calls on offensive linemen all season.

This really surprised me! That is definite progress... Of course there's been a few times I wished Sharpe had held someone but a defender blew past him so fast he didn't even get a chance to... So there's that...

While we have definitely improved from last year... considering how bad we were, there really was nowhere to go but up. We have improved from just "terrible" to "not great". I think next year they will again improve to "decent" but I'm holding out hope for "above average".

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
I agree. He's only made 4 career starts, so he still has a learning curve. But his last two games have produced 1 TD and 4 INTs. That's unacceptable. That's very Driskel-like. It's very Muschamp-era. The OL is definitely a problem. But LDR needs to step up as well.
Agreed.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
I'm continuely amazed at the diversity of your posts, overall knowledge, and your ability to stay on topic.

I didn't realize you were the hall monitor. Would you like to see my pass? We could have the Dallas cowboys OL and it wouldn't matter with LDRs limitations and bad decisions.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't realize you were the hall monitor. Would you like to see my pass? We could have the Dallas cowboys OL and it wouldn't matter with LDRs limitations and bad decisions.
If we had the cowboys' OL we'd be averaging 300 yards rushing per game and we'd be undefeated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator