Alabama starting DT Raekwon Davis hit by "Stray bullet"

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Saw this earlier. If it was a stray bullet, then why be uncooperative?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Something tells me there's more to the story...

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Something tells me there's more to the story...
Oh there's alot more to it :lol: however the media won't report on it. I'll say this...when you're dealing drugs/robbing drug dealers stuff like this is going to follow. Now I'm not say he was doing that when this incident occurred but i am saying that he has been accused of doing so before. These dudes at Bama are going to have a rude awakening once they leave there and find out you can't commit crimes everywhere then have them covered up like nick has them covered up. Them boys get away with everything imaginable up there!

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Not only have I not been hit by a stray bullet I don't even know anyone or know anyone that knows anyone that has been hit by a stray bullet.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
SDS is reporting that the bar owner thinks he shot himself and that's why he wouldn't cooperate. Said he was shooting into the air and ended up hitting himself.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
SDS is reporting that the bar owner thinks he shot himself and that's why he wouldn't cooperate. Said he was shooting into the air and ended up hitting himself.

And why, exactly, does a college student in student dorms of Tuscaloosa, with all meals and clothing paid for, need a gun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator