Alabama versus Washington Playoff Game

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
The referee says "Gentlemen step up, shake hands, good luck." The Washington players move forward to shake hands and the Bama players walk off. Real classy.

GZXZR3.gif

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
My opinion is in NO way a view on how I feel about NussNuts or Butters. They are still horrendous. But Alabama's play calling and game management in the 1st half has been beyond awful. They have stayed away what what has worked and continued to do everything that has not worked. Saban must be boiling inside. Alabama has run the ball effectively yet they continue to try and pass the ball about 2/3rds of the time. Bama should be 2 scores or more ahead right now based on field position and UW's inability to generate consistent yardage.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
My opinion is in NO way a view on how I feel about NussNuts or Butters. They are still horrendous. But Alabama's play calling and game management in the 1st half has been beyond awful. They have stayed away what what has worked and continued to do everything that has not worked. Saban must be boiling inside. Alabama has run the ball effectively yet they continue to try and pass the ball about 2/3rds of the time. Bama should be 2 scores or more ahead right now based on field position and UW's inability to generate consistent yardage.

I didn't get to see the 1st half, is kiffin still bamas play caller in this game?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I didn't get to see the 1st half, is kiffin still bamas play caller in this game?

Yes Kiffen is staying until Bama's last game and he is calling a terrible game. On their only offensive TD drive, they ran the ball right down UW's throat mainly with Scarborough. Then they had excellent field position on 3 straight possessions and appeared to completely abandon the run especially with their RB's in exchange for trying to strike quickly with play action. If it ain;t broke don;t fix it!!!!!. Except at UF where the slogan is :"If it is broke, don't fix it!"

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Yes Kiffen is staying until Bama's last game and he is calling a terrible game. On their only offensive TD drive, they ran the ball right down UW's throat mainly with Scarborough. Then they had excellent field position on 3 straight possessions and appeared to completely abandon the run especially with their RB's in exchange for trying to strike quickly with play action. If it ain;t broke don;t fix it!!!!!. Except at UF where the slogan is :"If it is broke, don't fix it!"

Yes and he continually did not adjust to the rush that caused much of the issues not to mention the penalties. Bama offensive was terrible, I was calling for power football and when backed up to the two you finally got it. Maybe I can call plays pretty good, just kidding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.