GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:bwahaha:
Leather you jerk!
If you sit on your wallet you could be opening up potential back problems.
http://www.menshealth.com/health/why-fat-wallet-causes-bad-back

I started wearing Carhart pants for work years ago (they make some decent pant styles for casual office work - not just for construction workers), so I use the right side-leg pocket for my wallet and the left side-leg pocket for my phone. I rarely wear anything different for pants. I also have a few pairs of shorts (Kuhl) with the same side-leg pockets.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
For me, this was the Spurrier era so most of those games were well in hand by halftime anyway. We'd usually be back a couple of minutes after the second half kickoff (you'd know from the roar of the crowd if we started off the second half with one of those 4 play, 97 second touchdown drives we were known for back then).
I don't think I ever saw a halftime show until after Florida adopted the SEC rule barring re-entry. "So THIS is what the band does at halftime."
Alex.
All of this!
Sometimes, if we were way ahead, we didn't even make it back to the stadium from the Salty Dog for the 2nd half (typically against a cupcake though).
(Edit - I wonder why you got a dislike for your post.)

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
IMG_2199.JPG
If you sit on your wallet you could be opening up potential back problems.
http://www.menshealth.com/health/why-fat-wallet-causes-bad-back

I started wearing Carhart pants for work years ago (they make some decent pant styles for casual office work - not just for construction workers), so I use the right side-leg pocket for my wallet and the left side-leg pocket for my phone. I rarely wear anything different for pants. I also have a few pairs of shorts (Kuhl) with the same side-leg pockets.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

@Gatorbait25 's wallet!!!

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads