Another thread deleted....

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Thanks for being so impartial on game days moderator. You deleted my last 2 posts....sayonara!
He wrote this post when he knew the game was over and the Gators had flopped on National Television putting us all in bad moods and very touchy.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This is when you know we've reached rock bottom; *****ing about threads being merged on the opening weekend of college football.
frustratedseinfeldfacepalmgeorge-costanza.gif
He wasn't just *****ing. Basically he just left the board over it.

Maybe he thinks they'll be more lenient at Swamp Gas. :crazy:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Don't worry bout it nav, honest oversight. Haunted mustvreally be upset, that's on Mac, not you.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Don't worry bout it nav, honest oversight. Haunted mustvreally be upset, that's on Mac, not you.

You'll notice I left the threads that had a good title and topic to discuss specifically alone. That was on purpose. All these theads could have had the exact same title. They were literally all just (*&^(*)(*_)(_(_ threads, so I figured everybody could do that in one thread together.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Haunted I can only suggest you take a trip over to Rupprafters after a Kentucky basketball game and you will understand what a board looks like when every thought becomes it's on thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator