Antonio Callaway

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Also, most times to make Law feel sick at his stomach when he realizes Callaway is back to receive the punt.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I have the same reaction @Law98gator .

I had just told my buddy I was watching the game with yesterday that Callaway was having a sophomore slump, then he ran that jet sweep in for a touchdown. :lol:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I have the same reaction @Law98gator .

I had just told my buddy I was watching the game with yesterday that Callaway was having a sophomore slump, then he ran that jet sweep in for a touchdown. :lol:

True I don't have the sharpest football eye, but Callaway was in the endzone while my eye was still
on the backfield. Plus it looked like the UGa defense mis-saw it the same way. That could be a rarely
used crucial situation surprize play ?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I think the sophomore slump may be wearing off... caught that kick in serious traffic to avoid losing field position, took some pretty good licks after catches and kept on ticking... walked the walk of an elite WR yesterday to be sure. :clap:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I hope he continues to play well. He just needs to realize that he can't do it all. Just worry about your job and play hard.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
His "TD Pass" was that underhand toss to Treon when he could have walked heel-toe into the End Zone himself.

Stat padder.

:lol:

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
We're seeing what we have been missing for a long time: stud playmakers at the wideout position. We're also seeing a lot of promise in Scarlett and Perine. Couple that with our lack of depth and talent at the Oline and QB positions, we're beginning to see a pattern and a solution. It's time that we give coach Mac some credit. Steadily build and develop the Oline and find a stud QB (or at least a Mccarron type serviceable one), this offense might just be something special.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Oh, and might I add, that's exactly what he did at Alabama and what eventually ignited their "dynasty." The difference is that he had a proven commodity in Saban to help recruit the talent.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
It has been hard to watch at times but I have seen our O improve even though they always leave points on the field. If we can get over the false starts and a few other things we might be good one day. I really hope he secures some top talent this go around or he will be in trouble. Our O line has shown improvement and are giving our QB some time to throw and are getting better push when we rush. That being said, we need ALOT of improvement still.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
It's a process--chump really ****ed us up with his recruiting strategy. However, going from a spread-option type offense with Meyer to a "pro-style" is where Meyer's mistakes were unveiled. It all started when he made Addazio (his OLine coach) the offensive coordinator....and didn't hire an Oline coach! What kind of idiot does that? So we were effectively left with an under coached (and under recruited) Oline and a head coach that was , well a headcase. EVERYTHING was working against us at that point; thank God (or whatever you believe) for Tebow saving the 2009 season. But that's where it started, and it has since been a huge project to fix it. I don't think that it's necessary to point out the offensive line woes since that incident, but I do think that it's important to point out the significance of it and how it affects what Mac is trying to do...his efforts to rebuild.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.