Anybody going to the Kentucky game?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n17864 said:
You're the only jackass who wears the color of the opponent to a Gator football game.

That ain't true. I saw plenty of orange UF shirts at the Tenn game last year.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n17880 said:
Is Kentucky really considered an opponent at this point?

I bet many thought the same thing about Vandy and GSU last year....:gah:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I mean, it's Kentucky. Are we supposed to believe that if the UK players see a bunch of blue in the stands they are going to think it's their own fans overtaking the Swamp? :crazy:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n17888 said:
I mean, it's Kentucky. Are we supposed to believe that if the UK players see a bunch of blue in the stands they are going to think it's their own fans overtaking the Swamp? :crazy:

Does UK have any football fans?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
skinnyquinton;n17868 said:
I'm down.

You're okay but your girlfriend is hot.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
'78 said:
You're okay but your girlfriend is hot.
WHAT?!?!?!? There's more than one of those? You dirty dog.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Doesn't matter with UK. They even suck at Home with all the blue they have there.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n17880 said:
Is Kentucky really considered an opponent at this point?
Kintucky is a very real threat as is Tinerc, as embarrassing as that is. Hell, every directional school is a threat. We may well be underdogs at Vandy.

And some of you are quite happy to see year 4 of this shiiiiit.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n18463 said:
Kintucky is a very real threat as is Tinerc, as embarrassing as that is. Hell, every directional school is a threat. We may well be underdogs at Vandy.

And some of you are quite happy to see year 4 of this shiiiiit.

I guess you aren't opening this season with optimism like last season. It was pretty funny reading all the predictions on the 2013 season after the train wreck happened. I am still an optimist however but may be proven to be ignorant once again.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I dunno. I said 7-5 last season. I knew the Get Lucky and Come From Behind method wasn't going to hold out. Losing our only offense (Gilly and Sturgis) along with all the middle of the defense (and all our defensive playmakers) made it pretty easy to see what was below the tip of the iceberg.

Not much has changed so I'll probably predict that again this year. Saying 4 or 5 losses won't cause a riot this year though.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:
I dunno. I said 7-5 last season. I knew the Get Lucky and Come From Behind method wasn't going to hold out. Losing our only offense (Gilly and Sturgis) along with all the middle of the defense (and all our defensive playmakers) made it pretty easy to see what was below the tip of the iceberg.

Not much has changed so I'll probably predict that again this year. Saying 4 or 5 losses won't cause a riot this year though.
My bad. I thought you had us going like 9-3 or so. I think my official prediction was just 2 losses and an SECCG appearance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.