AP All-SEC Team Released, 5 Gators honored

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n128874 said:
Crucial is the best thing ever to happen to Gator Chatter, and it's not even close. :clap:
Yeah but he has to be careful not to get over exposed.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Alagator;n129380 said:
Hmmmm...interesting. THE COACHES, you say have Morrison as 2nd team, as well.?.?...
So that means the coaches are dumb too? :dunno:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n128939 said:
Haha, you're not happy he's getting recognized...you're happy you called it. I don't think half the people argued that he wouldn't get on the 1st or 2nd team so much as they said he didn't deserve it based on talent. Hell...Michael Sam was the SEC Defensive Player of the Year for beating up on Tyler Moore, some directional team, and Arkansas. Straight stat grabbing.
As usual, you and I are in total agreement. The old argument was primarily around whether Morrison DESERVED to be 1st or 2nd team SEC, which he clearly did not.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n129404 said:
As usual, you and I are in total agreement. The old argument was primarily around whether Morrison DESERVED to be 1st or 2nd team SEC, which he clearly did not.

SEC COACHES disagree. But whateves...

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n129404 said:

Why go out of your way to talk bad about a player that brought a little good recognition on our school? God knows we need it after the last 4 years.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
G 2;n129454 said:
Why go out of your way to talk bad about a player that brought a little good recognition on our school? God knows we need it after the last 4 years.
I don't consider that "talking bad". Just giving my opinion that Morrison wasn't worthy of the 2nd team. This isn't Pee-Wee football, you don't always have to sugarcoat everything. It doesn't mean I think he's a worthless player. Are you worried about Morrison's feelings? Because I doubt he read my post. I also have doubts that my post is going to be picked up by the national sports media and shown on the ESPN ticker.

Or maybe it will....can you picture it?

...."GATORCHATTER.COM: OXRAGEOUS CLAIMS ANTONIO MORRISON NOT WORTHY OF SEC 2ND TEAM"...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n129418 said:
SEC COACHES disagree. But whateves...
If SEC coaches actually watched our games, Dante Fowler wouldn't be a friggin' Honorable Mention. Embarrassing.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n129457 said:
...."GATORCHATTER.COM: OXRAGEOUS CLAIMS ANTONIO MORRISON NOT WORTHY OF SEC 2ND TEAM"...

Don't look now, but this is trending on twitter.

j/k made you look!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n129384 said:
So that means the coaches are dumb too? :dunno:
SIDs.

The people who feed Drooley his info.

Users who are viewing this thread