AP Projected Preseason Top 25 includes Gators

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
24th in the recently released Fox Sports poll.

I'll take it.

Either way, we beat UT and we'll be in the top 15 (as we'll likely be 4-0 at that point).

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Step back or step up? I vote for up:

"
23. Florida
Even with several departures to the NFL, Gainesville is filled with elite defensive talent. Even after QB Will Grier’s suspension, the defense continued to play at a high level. Now, it’s time for the offense to take a step back. The Gators were just 4-4 after Grier was suspended. QB Luke Del Rio needs to replicate some of what Grier did early last season.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Meh. About 22 spots south of where we should be.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We'll finish in the top 10.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Just where you want to be, disrespected and with an elite defense and a vastly improved offense. People don't appreciate how much it set this team back to be without a competent quarterback the last half of last season.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No, just where you want to be is loaded with top player's three or four deep, with solid, experience contributors at most positions, expected to make a championship run every year, and feared by everyone on your schedule.

That's just where you want to be.

We aren't Mizzu, just happy to sneak into a championship game only to get our azzes reamed by Bammer again. We shouldn't ever be happy to be a third tier team with a chance to surprise a few people if we get lucky and NONE of our few players get hurt.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think '78 was talking about being under the radar and no respect with the potential this team has. Media was doing the same thing last year. I sure '78 as well as all of us are not settling on being just third tier.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Where I want to be is on a deserted one-mile-long island with 25 smoking hot female slaves, a Lambo Aventador in the garage, a 7-Eleven on the other end of the island stocked with a never ending supply of free Blue Moon and nothing but winding road between me and it.

Screw this football crap. :lol:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Where I want to be is on a deserted one-mile-long island with 25 smoking hot female slaves, a Lambo Aventador in the garage, a 7-Eleven on the other end of the island stocked with a never ending supply of free Blue Moon and nothing but winding road between me and it.

Screw this football crap. :lol:
What good does a Lambo Aventador do you on a deserted, one-mile-long island? :crazy:

One lousy mile? You could admire just looking at it, I suppose. And you'd get gas at this 7-11?

On topic, I'm VERY surprised we're ranked at all.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
What good does a Lambo Aventador do you on a deserted, one-mile-long island? :crazy:

One lousy mile? You could admire just looking at it, I suppose. And you'd get gas at this 7-11?

The Lambo isn't for driving. The Lambo is for the girls to look good in.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

You wanna drive longer to get my beer? Maybe I should hire you as my designated driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator