Are we really OVER the 85 scholly limit?

Dunder

Dec 31, 2014
I heard Shane Matthew say we’re over the 85 limit & I nearly **** my pants. How can this possibly be true with the sad state of this roster????? Somebody help me out here. I hope it’s just Shane being Shane again with his mis-information.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Listening to and watching podcasts on YouTube, I've been hearing this all spring. The assumption is we're expecting a bunch to leave after spring and that's why coach Napier keeps saying we're going to hit the transfer portal hard. He obviously knows something we don't because yes, we're over 85 currently.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Here’s a chart 247 posted a couple of weeks ago:

18f3a047bec034d982b3b0f610cf1447.jpg

We are 5 over, so that many cuts plus more if more transfers are added and any walk-ons get scholarships.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I know…. But even so I’m shocked. I thought we were well under

Have you ever watched an episode of Locked Up Raw? These guys always have radical, baseless claims which they spout off with total conviction(no pun). Somewhere between that metal toilet and the birthday cake made of crumbled Oreos and one of those Swiss Miss hot cocoa powder, they just lose it.

I’ll say this, the first 30 or so years of your life you wouldn’t have listened to anyone in socks and slides. Don’t start now.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
And yet....some people were wanting him to be our coach in recent years. Go figure.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Yes, Shane knows that we are over the 85 limit. But I guarantee he has no frickin' idea what Napier is going to do to address it. Same buulshyt he started with with AR looking bad. It won't be long that he'll be.....
200w.gif

again when players enter the Portal and Napier hits the Portal. They really have no choice. Shane needs to chill on UF (for the time being) if not it'll be STFU time. He won't get access to this team with the way he is doing things.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
We all know Napier knows exactly how many scholarships he's got out...and after the summer we always lose some more.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
When Jimbo Fischer was called an egg-sucking coach, I couldn't shake the vision of him sucking eggs directly out of the chicken.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I wish Law was here. To explaining why we only have 78 scholarships because of counters that count back to the previous year unless they don't which in case the count towards the next year and it's Foley's fault because the all-in-one is 10 years too late.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I wish Law was here. To explaining why we only have 78 scholarships because of counters that count back to the previous year unless they don't which in case the count towards the next year and it's Foley's fault because the all-in-one is 10 years too late.

Its not?

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
At least we’re not UNDER like we were with the 3 previous morons.

I remember shark humper pulled a kids scholly even though we were under the number and he wasn’t replaced.

I will FOREVER have a deep burning hatred for that thief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator