Are we thinking too highly of ourselves?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
So you finally admit you're a Vol after denying it all this time?
amber1 is Destin Don, the troll that showed up about a month before UT last year. After they won he outed himself so he could gloat, not that anyone didnt know from the start who he really was.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
More mountains in Tennessee than Florida for sure.
Okay, enough screwing around. Where do your football loyalties lie? Answer honestly in the next hour or it won't end well for you.

I don't mind rivals on the board but they have to be honest.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
How about looking at this like any other job. I have two offers as follows:

Number one I can do very well, has little to no pressure and pays 3 million dollars.

Number two is going to be very difficult for me to do well and has massive pressure to be perfect and pays say 5 million dollars.

I can live very well on the 3 million including a great retirement, why would I want that pressure and failure?

I sure would not, but perhaps someone with a massive ego or who does not care about success or pressure would do that.

amber1

Sep 1, 2017
Okay, enough screwing around. Where do your football loyalties lie? Answer honestly in the next hour or it won't end well for you.

I don't mind rivals on the board but they have to be honest.

I grew up in Tenn, so I Have been a fan of UT all my life. Lived in New Orleans for 5 years, Loved LSU football. I hate UGA,, FSU and BAMA. Lived in Florida and have been a UF fan for years SEC fan except for aforementioned teams. Travels are between Florida and Tennessee most of the time.

BTW, I think if UF gets Chip, Gruden won't come to Tennessee Gruden is a rock star in public eye. He wants to coach , but I think he is afraid to fall on his face in the college ranks. My opinion only.

amber1

Sep 1, 2017

Number one I can do very well, has little to no pressure and pays 3 million dollars.

Number two is going to be very difficult for me to do well and has massive pressure to be perfect and pays say 5 million dollars.

I can live very well on the 3 million including a great retirement, why would I want that pressure and failure?

I sure would not, but perhaps someone with a massive ego or who does not care about success or pressure would do that.

Exactly what I think too chief

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I grew up in Tenn, so I Have been a fan of UT all my life. Lived in New Orleans for 5 years, Loved LSU football. I hate UGA,, FSU and BAMA. Lived in Florida and have been a UF fan for years SEC fan except for aforementioned teams. Travels are between Florida and Tennessee most of the time.

BTW, I think if UF gets Chip, Gruden won't come to Tennessee Gruden is a rock star in public eye. He wants to coach , but I think he is afraid to fall on his face in the college ranks. My opinion only.
Amber I'm sorry, but you cannot be a fan of both UT and UF. Not possible.

bucsdude

Nov 13, 2017

The guys that get to this level normally have big egos, are extremely driven, and aren't worried about living an easy life. Most will go where they feel they have the best chance to win it all.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
The guys that get to this level normally have big egos, are extremely driven, and aren't worried about living an easy life. Most will go where they feel they have the best chance to win it all.

As I said "massive ego", don't care about how the pressure might influence their life.

Not everyone thus if you are now happy at say Mississippi State you might not be coming to say UT or UF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.