Arky Prediction Thread

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Don’t quite know how to feel about this one. Hopefully the Ugay game doesn’t linger into this week, but there’s a strong likelihood that it will to some degree.

I think we win, but probably a close one and the gnashing of teeth will continue.

Gators 23
Hogs 20

:chomp: :chomp::chomp:

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
My gut tells me we lose but my heart says:
Them = less
Us = More

Logic: both teams are desperate. Gators have home field advantage.

Go Gators!
:chomp:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I predict none of us have any idea how this game will go :lol:

What I'm hoping for is a team that is hyped up and pissed off about the loss.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Interesting that Arkansas is the worst offense in the SEC if you measure Yards per game, however, they average 26.5 points per game.
Which is better than South Carolina, Miss State and Vandy.

I'm thinking we need to score Td's in the red zone to be comfortable. Their Defense is better than South Carolina's and is slightly better than ours, against the run.
131 yds per game vs 130 yds per game.

Very worried about Shemar being out and Cam Jackson as well as Tyreak Sapp as questionable.

WE should score 39-45 points.
WE should give up no more than 26-30 points.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So who knows how this game will turn out. We could say should all day long, but should is not necessarily the case with this team. So I'm going with Should with a caveat that it could go shouldn't.

UF should win this game and especially at home. Without listing all the stats it would indicate it as well. Contain Jefferson, limit mistakes, and offense gets off to a good fast start. Hopefully we all have a good Saturday.

UF 35
UF New OL Coach's team 21

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I’m anxious about this game. Ark has had 2 weeks to reboot. Rocket Sanders is back and our run defense is struggling.

Still, I like our chances*.

Gators 38-24

* I said we had a chance last week.

Last edited:

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
aj0wm5.jpg

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I predicted 7-5 before the season, got to have this one to get us there. UF 33 Arky 28
This is what I was thinking. Arkansas lost to LSU, Bama, and Ole Miss by one score. Teams aren't blowing them out. They just struggle closing games. They will be better offensively just by having a different playcaller with some time to tweak the offense to better serve the players. They are going to score some points; we need to be prepared to do the same. I do think we'll score more, but it'll be close because all of Arkansas' games have been close. I think Mertz and Pearsall will have a good day. The home crowd will help.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I predict that these noon games are an utter sh!tshow.....for the team and for me. I say we all strike this and ANY noon game from here on out.

How in the f vck am I supposed to get some work done, take care of things I've been needing to do all week, get food here and start drinking before noon. This BS is a complete slap in the face to all UF fans.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Let’s not forget that this is Arkys new OC’s first game as OC. He also has no previous experience as an OC. He’s also young and does not have a ton of coaching experience. And their OL still sucks. We really should beat them fairly easily.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Last few play callers we've had have had a lot of play calling experience. And that worked out great.

But our oline sucks too so we got that going for us :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator