Art Briles in more trouble

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Not a Briles fan, but 2 players moving into the district "for football purposes"?? Sounds like some people are mad his team is stomping a mud hole in their ass and walking it dry.

Not sure how he is supposed to know why grown ass adults are moving to the district. If I was wanting to get high quality coaching, I would want my kid their too.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
They don’t even bother to move down here. The kids just go to the school they want. And that is for most sports. I’ve seen football, baseball, softballl, track and XC athletes pick up and go without a problem.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Not a Briles fan, but 2 players moving into the district "for football purposes"?? Sounds like some people are mad his team is stomping a mud hole in their ass and walking it dry.

Not sure how he is supposed to know why grown ass adults are moving to the district. If I was wanting to get high quality coaching, I would want my kid their too.
Yeah, who’s son couldn’t use some better raping skills?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The players were granted permission to play, then 5 weeks into the season, the permission was removed. The 2 brothers moved from Colorado to Texas with their family. This doesn't sound like cheating to me. Sounds more like pay back!

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I myself can't wait for Hugh Freeze to get Liberty on probation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.