Athlon's All-SEC preseason 2017

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Im kinda waiting to see what Lemons does...he may take this over by mid season....
Just like Mark Thompson saying he was going to run for over a 1000 yds?

3783720-lol.gif

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
This list will be very different by the end of the year.

Scarlett's issue with blocking should be addressed by Coach Seider and sure he is already working on it. Should be very simple and not sure why Scarlett could not get it. Simply drift and look play side. Hit the first guy with a different jersey. I think Seider will take care of that.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I think we got a solid group of backs, but I don't see a game breaker yet. Don't get me wrong, I think the current group is fine and as long as they take care of the ball consistently there shouldn't be any issues. Man it sure would be nice to get another guy like Fred T, that's always a threat to bust a long one.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I think we got a solid group of backs, but I don't see a game breaker yet. Don't get me wrong, I think the current group is fine and as long as they take care of the ball consistently there shouldn't be any issues. Man it sure would be nice to get another guy like Fred T, that's always a threat to bust a long one.

If you look at the 6 or 7 they have ahead of Scarlett, it's very fair. If we want him to be higher on the list, he has to perform (and that means showing up game in and game out....and BLOCKING!). Like I said earlier, it's not unreasonable to think Perine could overtake the #1 spot. It's not likely, but it's not unreasonable.

And honestly, if you look at the list Athlon's put out, the first 2 teams are pretty accurate. And as much as we all love Eddie P, the kicker at Auburn in a f'ing stud.

The 3rd and 4th teams are essentially the better of the "honorable mention's".

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Perine may turn into being our Gilislee?
Only if we make him sit on the bench and watch Brandon Powell and Tyriek Hopkins.

I'm sorry but we don't have any true smurfs (5'6" and 150 lbs) on the roster right now. That's the best I could do under difficult circumstances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.