Auburn Tigers send a message out to Micah

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Todd Golden is a protégé of Bruce Pearl.

Really class act by Pearl and his team.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Really classy move and I must say a very surprising move for Pearl. This might make me change my opinion of him as a person.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Nice message.

Who’s the SE Asian tranny at the end?
Those are AI generated advertisements based on your search history. Mine ended with a Home Depot add. You might want to clear your cache and starting an early search for divorce lawyers just in case might not be a bad idea.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Also, why does Pearl always look like he just left an all night poker game or a drug-fueled night in Vegas with his mistress?

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Classy move and nice of them to show support. Maybe Pearl just bumped up a notch, but still way down there. Maybe instead of Sweaty Bruce I can call him Perspiring Bruce.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Also, why does Pearl always look like he just left an all night poker game or a drug-fueled night in Vegas with his mistress?
I assume he's not, but he's got the look of a chain smoker, to me.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
For those reconsidering Pearl's character, and those set against him no matter what, recall what happened regarding Keyontae's collapse against F$U. Pearl wasn't involved in the game, had no stake in the FL-F$U matchup, but did this anyway because it was right to do. And, I don't recall anyone else in NCAA Basketball doing anything close to it from outside our program.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Personally, I don't like or dislike Pearl. But I can respect a man who does right by others, with no benefit to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.