Back to back losses to FSU: Who wouldn't want to fire Mac now?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Dude, seriously? No one gets caught the first time.

Im not even sure Jimbo didnt use her as a recruiting tool when she had less miles on the odometer.
Taylor Jacob's junk is now referred to as a Candi Cane

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
LSU is always a big game, especially on the road. Considering we hadn't won there since '09 and it was all the way back to '03 before that, yesterday was an enormous win.
We've had a lot of shy try coaches since 2001.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
You know I was just thinking that ole :butters: lost to a team coached by Bert so I figured Bert would really be taking it on the chin right now b/c in the past month, Bert led his team to a complete mule beating at the hands of Auburn and LSU. And today Arky gave up 21 unanswered to that vaunted MZ squad. Getting beaten by this Mizzou club is akin to getting F**t F***ed by Mike Tyson! but amidst those 3 losses that Bert suffered, was one ass whipping dlivered to good ole Butters (oh golly gee whiz)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah Crete mysteriously missing.

And our gettig skullpoked by Arky looks that much worse.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If we fired mac id throw a party. Our offense has gotten worse since he's freakin been here. He's worse than muschamp. The worst thing that coulda happen is us flukishly beat lsu by 6 inches and win the east. Now were stuck with this bum.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It wouldn't hurt my feelings if he was let go.....
In all reality he should be on the hot seat. Les miles was fired for the same reason. Not beating his biggest rival or developing an offense.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You Butter homers come down from your one game high now? Back to reality guys.....we still suck.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
the staff needs an overhaul ASAP. nuss, nord, summers - gone.

i give Mac until 2018. offense should take a step forward next year, but defense may take a big step back.

by 2018 he SHOULD have a balanced team unless he continues to get rolled on the recruiting trail. and if he hasn't pulled it together by then, well then he's done and we hit the reset button yet again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator