Bad news coming - UPDATED: 7 Gators Suspended for Michigan Game

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
We more than doubled the record for visitors in a day (over 3,400 with four hours to go). Call it whatever you want, it was a smashing success. A lot more people know about Gatorchatter because of this.
The biggest. Ever.
giphy.gif

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Hey, I saw the post in the chatbox early this morning. It was from a member that doesn't post often, but has been VERY reliable when he has. Obviously, there was something to the story and that's what drew so much interest. Why would you fault Ox for running with it? It had folks from all over researching this deal and because of that, we now are much more informed.

Besides, we had a few laughs along the way which is what makes this board the BEST!

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hey, I saw the post in the chatbox early this morning. It was from a member that doesn't post often, but has been VERY reliable when he has. Obviously, there was something to the story and that's what drew so much interest. Why would you fault Ox for running with it? It had folks from all over researching this deal and because of that, we now are much more informed.

Besides, we had a few laughs along the way which is what makes this board the BEST!
Never trust a guy named Steve.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

So who was the culprit?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
It sounds like this was never meant to hit the light of day. Looking forward to Mac's presser about it. Should be must see TV.

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
After wasting most of the first half of the day checking on back to get updates, I'm glad it finally turned out to be nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.