Bad news coming - UPDATED: 7 Gators Suspended for Michigan Game

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If this **** is true, **** all of them. Kick them all out. Let's get more elite studs in the 2018 class.

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
Could they just have been buying school supplies for the upcoming semester? (Blind optimism)

Jamies stole crab legs and he still saw the field :dunno:

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Was realllllly hoping this was clickbait. Not looking good :sadnanner:

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
If this turns out to be true...I really want to know why anyone in the world would think this is a good idea...

Like what's going through their minds to think "hey let's go do this, no one will ever know"

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously though, how do you waste that many second chances? I can understand college kids getting into trouble, it happens. But at a certain point you have to hold yourself accountable and just act like an adult. If Callaway is truly involved, it's time for him to move on. I don't think Mac can afford the hit to his credibility if he lets him stay.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If Callaway is anyway involved, just cut him loose. He's pretty much Treon 2.0 at this point, if he's involved.
Seriously though, how do you waste that many second chances? I can understand college kids getting into trouble, it happens. But at a certain point you have to hold yourself accountable and just act like an adult. If Callaway is truly involved, it's time for him to move on. I don't think Mac can afford the hit to his credibility if he lets him stay.

I agree with you especially if this happened after the marijuana charge which it probably did. It will be interesting to see what Mac does here if it stays in house with no charges being filed.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Take it FWIW, but somebody on said Callaway posted on Snapchat recently and it didn't seem like he was in trouble of any sort. It was (apparently) a video of himself showing off a new haircut :lol:

Again, could mean absolutely nothing but just thought I'd share what I read.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I'm sure it was an honest mistake. You have to let kids to make their own decisions or they don't learn. All part of the growing up process. I'm glad we had this little talk.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Nice.

Hey, who was the poster talking about kids buying in and having solid character just a few days ago? :lol:

I'll take the lumps. We still have too many knuckleheads.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Well perhaps this helps explain in a small way why That JackA$$ kept fielding punts inside the 5 yard line. Perhaps he is just insanely stupid and the light just never goes on!

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
I'm really not sure which is more disheartening, Callaway constantly under some sort of investigation or him being such a $hitty criminal. He's got to be the dumbest mother ****er in Gainesville. If he's involved with this in any way Mac's got to kick his ass to the curb.

TN G8R

Aug 24, 2016
Take it FWIW, but somebody on said Callaway posted on Snapchat recently and it didn't seem like he was in trouble of any sort. It was (apparently) a video of himself showing off a new haircut :lol:

Again, could mean absolutely nothing but just thought I'd share what I read.

I wouldn't think someone who is in serious trouble is posting on snapchat like nothing ever happened. That could be a good sign for Callaway. But whoever committed the rumored credit card fraud isn't that bright to begin with. So...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.