Bad Time to be a Michigan Fan

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n127153 said:
Maybe that's what he was doing here, talking to Michigan instead of celebrating.

lane.jpg

Yep, he's texting his agent..."now you see what I can do. Tell those f'ers I can still coach. Now go on and get me TFO of here. This little guy is killing me."

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
BoomTown;n126686 said:
Somewhat ironic that the beginning of the downfall of Michigan football was the night they upset us in the Cap 1 Bowl. Frkem. That's what they get for beating Tebow!

Actually, it was a 1pm start, so it wasn't at night, but in terms of the beginning of their demise, you are correct - it was Lloyd Carr's last game, and they haven't had a good season since (under Rich Rod and Hoke)

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If the year doesn't begin with 195x, then it's bad time to be a Meeetchicken fan. They've been basically irrelevant since then.

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
SavannahGator;n127368 said:
Actually, it was a 1pm start, so it wasn't at night, but in terms of the beginning of their demise, you are correct - it was Lloyd Carr's last game, and they haven't had a good season since (under Rich Rod and Hoke)
I guess it was the dark cloud over my house that day that makes me remember it as a night game.

HogtownGator

It's Great to be a CCW
Aug 8, 2014
Lloyd Carr is now on record saying he prefers Jim Harbaugh for the next HC at Mich. Of course, Harbaugh in deep denial that he'd leave the NFL, much like Saban was right before he took the Bama job.

farfugnugen

Oct 4, 2014
Boy it would suck to be a Michigan fan right now. Their recruiting class in ranked in the 80s. The 80s! Can you believe that! What crappy ass team would have their recruiting class ranked lower than 80!

lrtx1

Dec 2, 2014
BoomTown;n127480 said:
I guess it was the dark cloud over my house that day that makes me remember it as a night game.

Think thats bad, I erased a whole championship game in the mid nineties from my memory.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Harbaugh would be the ultimate coup. His wife supposedly likes the bay area though. Their choices are pretty limited.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n128174 said:
Harbaugh would be the ultimate coup. His wife supposedly likes the bay area though. There choices are pretty limited.

And Oakland is in talks with the 49ers according to the NFL network to trade for his services.

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
lrtx1;n128165 said:
Think thats bad, I erased a whole championship game in the mid nineties from my memory.
I was there and unfortunately can't erase that disaster from mine. I still wake up in a cold sweat sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator