Recruiting Baker picks us!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch said:
What about the Butcher and Candlestick Maker?
One of your better efforts!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nice get. There are about 5 on our radar that would set up our defense for the next 3 years.

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
sonomagator said:
OSU fans are convinced that he will be a Bucknut after Muschamp is fired. They are really going to be disappointed. They are calling us a bottom feeder in the SEC. It's not true, but, even the bottom teams, in the SEC, can beat them. It's going to be funny after about five more years and Urban fails to deliver a championship or even make it to the playoffs. They will be ready to run him off, if he hasn't already taken his Esophagus back to ESPN. :-)

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
In order to keep these guys were gonna have to win atleast ten games. Coming off a 4 win season I wouldn't get too excited

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
8802Gator said:
It is always nice to steal one from the urbs, especially when it is a major need. We need a monster lb class this year and thankfully we are in the mix for some ver talented LBs. Also, credit where its due, our old beau Crucial at the Sun had Baker to UF while everyone else had him as a lock for OSU.
Crucial :lmao:

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Now, M. Ivey, Ce Ce Campbell and Cowart need to step up.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;12520 said:
In order to keep these guys were gonna have to win atleast ten games. Coming off a 4 win season I wouldn't get too excited

Ivey ready stated that if last season didn't tank so bad he would have already committed to us.

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
There is no doubt we are feeling the problems of last season on the recruiting front.

cornbread

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ said:
t-gator;12520 said:

Ivey ready stated that if last season didn't tank so bad he would have already committed to us.
seen that too

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Reminds us of: Jelani Jenkins, Miami Dolphins. Gator fans will remember this similarly talented two-way player out of high school who was underdeveloped physical but also shared Baker's speed, athleticism and coveted intangibles.

How the class is shaping up: A top 15 class that is picking up momentum as Florida aims for another top 10 class in 2015. The offensive side of the ball is loaded with talented skill players and an ultra-athletic QB in Sheriron Jones. Baker was a significant land at linebacker as the Gators have really loaded up in the back-seven.

JC_Gator

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for the quotes, I'm too poor to buy ESPN insider

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I buy it when it goes on sale. I spent like $10 for 2 years.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Florida hasn’t signed a prospect from Ohio since 2002 but this year the Gators have a chance to sign two as offensive lineman George Brown could commit to Florida in late July and Baker has a great relationship with him already. “George is like my best friend,” Baker said. “We talk about everything from the recruiting process to life. He’s just a great guy. He has ended up being my best friend.”
http://www.gatorcountry.com/florida-gators-football-recruiting/durkins-relationship-key-baker/

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator