Bama Hires New OC

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I seriously think this is we're gonna start to see the demise of the machine.

He totally lucked into getting Kiffin. Then he thought he had Sarkisian. So he thought he would be able to continue that production.

Nope.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
This is an odd hire for Saban. His best year as OC was with the Phins at 20th overall in 2011.

He was a GA for Saban at MSU. This does not help Hurts very much as he needs more of a run based attack.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I seriously think this is we're gonna start to see the demise of the machine.

He totally lucked into getting Kiffin. Then he thought he had Sarkisian. So he thought he would be able to continue that production.

Nope.

Demise? LOL. They have so much talent that Nuss won with them. Sark was pushed out, fyi. It's an odd hire but Saban has so much earned in the trust bank that you can hardly question him.

EDIT: Did you say demise when he hired Lane? I know that was a sentiment when it happened.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Demise? LOL. They have so much talent that Nuss won with them. Sark was pushed out, fyi. It's an odd hire but Saban has so much earned in the trust bank that you can hardly question him.

EDIT: Did you say demise when he hired Lane? I know that was a sentiment when it happened.

No I didn't. The guy's an offensive savant.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Your wife gives you that look a lot huh?
;)

Btw, go settle the bet :lol:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Now that being said, I thought it might destabilize them because he was such a douche bag.

Saban runs a tight ship

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

Gotcha. There were quite a few folks that said Kiffin would never work out. Som emight say that Kiff may have cost them this last title so who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.