Bama OT Alphonse Taylor - DUI

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
These guys are out sweating and working hard, they deserve a few adult beverages and being able to get behind the wheel. Let's not ruin this kids life over this #slaponthewristwilldojay26

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Don't be hard too hard on Saban and Bama. Under Muschamp we probably had some players who could have been charged with a PUI --- "playing under the influence" --- of something.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I read where this guy had been demoted to 2nd string over the summer for being over weight, so my guess is that Saban picks this one to show how "tough" he is and boots him from the team

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
I read where this guy had been demoted to 2nd string over the summer for being over weight, so my guess is that Saban picks this one to show how "tough" he is and boots him from the team

Wasn't he named to the ALL-SEC second team by the press at Media Days? I don't think he's going anywhere.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
First, Alphonse claimed the breathalyzer had been drinking.
Then his Bama grad lawyer presented the defense that he had only been kissing a Bama cheerleader.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bama players are the Clinton's of CFB. No matter what happens they really won't face any consequences and will probably end up winning the big one anyway.

Lake Gator

SUBMARINERS GO DEEPER
Lifetime Member
Feb 13, 2016
Was he carrying a BB gun?

For crissake!! We already know he could be carrying a stolen firearm and be charged less than he would for jaywalking. He's a Bama football player. He has diplomatic immunity. A BB gun is a non-issue.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
... well, at least he wasn't drunk enough to make a rap video.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator