Bama players love Dodges

Gator2222

Nov 25, 2016
Bama recently got a commitment from DE Isaiah Buggs. Buggs is rated the #1 JUCO DE and the #2 overall JUCO player. He had offers from pretty much everyone including home state LSU and the Gators.

Now he has a brand new Dodge.
isaiah-buggs-car.png

It seems a lot of Bama players end up with a new Dodge.

Last edited:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
A guy I work with played with and knew Trent Richardson in high school. I asked him about the stuff Richardson got from Bama and he just laughed and said it wasn't even a secret to anyone who knew him.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Tallahassee Chrysler Dodge & Jeep does the same for FSU players and it's pretty well known yet nothing happens. Someone in G-ville with a dealership needs to step the hell up for the culture :lol:

gators4224

Apr 30, 2016
this is a long shot but if this is a valid concern, send these attached photos and reasoning on how bama might be cheating and send it via email to the ncaa. Best way to fix this issue if it is true is to raise awareness and hopefully the right person sees it.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
lol... I saw the thread title and for some reason thought it was the Dodges service stations that sell fried chicken and other food products. Was expecting to click on the thread and see a pic posted of team members gathered around and getting their grub on.

But more to the point of this thread... YES... Clearly there is a bama booster somewhere who owns a Chrysler dealership. Apparently out boosters are only in the scooter and bicycle business. :(

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tallahassee Chrysler Dodge & Jeep does the same for FSU players and it's pretty well known yet nothing happens. Someone in G-ville with a dealership needs to step the hell up for the culture :lol:
I think it's the Davis family that owns numerous car dealerships in Gainesville. The finance manager is a Nole, so good luck there. I'm not sure which dealerships they do not own, but I think they own about 4 of the dealerships give or take.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
I think it's the Davis family that owns numerous car dealerships in Gainesville. The finance manager is a Nole, so good luck there. I'm not sure which dealerships they do not own, but I think they own about 4 of the dealerships give or take.
So...we have allowed those f*cks to infiltrate our own backyard? Who the hell is in charge? Oh...that's right...Foley was :lmao2:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So...we have allowed those f*cks to infiltrate our own backyard? Who the hell is in charge? Oh...that's right...Foley was :lmao2:
Lot's of Noles in G'ville in high professional positions. UF scatters across the SE and even the Nation...FSU scatters across the state

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'm in no way saying that teams like Alabama don't break the rules, because I honestly have no idea. But I think some of you read way too much into these situations than is warranted. There's no way to say it without getting heat, but in certain societies people spend wildly different than most of us and place an extremely undue importance on cars. So as much as it may seem like too much car given the circumstances, it's not all that uncommon. Even assuming less than stellar credit, there are stilll tons of banks who'll finance that car. What's not seen is the 16-18% rate and bank fee they're potentially swallowing. But again, if that's what you really wan to spend money on then it's pretty easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.