Bama vs. Cupcake

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They've had their backup QB in for most of the first half and they lead 31-0 after he made a bonehead play at the goalline to end the half. 420 yards of offense. The point is that they breeze through these cupcake games without breaking a sweat. It's just like a scrimmage for them. We play a lot of cupcakes every year between our SEC schedule. When was the last time we flat out annihilated a team like that? I wanna see some freakin offense today and I want to beat these guys 70-0.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why the hell don't my posts show up with paragraphs like I typed them?

Gatorious

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
38 points minimum if you want a grade of 'D', Champ.
Hear me now, or suffer wrath later.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
What killed me was when Bama was up 7-0, that crap team they are playing drove to the Bama 48 and had a 4th and 2. Instead of going for it, they elected to punt. Of course, Bama then went up 14-0 in about 8 seconds. Some of these cowardly coaches just kill me. Playing conservative when you're overmatched like that? The guy should have been fired on the spot.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
They should have not only fired him, but cut his guts out and used the goo to grease up the tracks of their tanks!

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
What killed me was when Bama was up 7-0, that crap team they are playing drove to the Bama 48 and had a 4th and 2. Instead of going for it, they elected to punt. Of course, Bama then went up 14-0 in about 8 seconds. Some of these cowardly coaches just kill me. Playing conservative when you're overmatched like that? The guy should have been fired on the spot.
I thought the same thing

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Ut has their hands full with arky st

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR said:
Ut has their hands full with arky st
Usually their hands are full of plungers & duct tape.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.