Before you wish Grantham away....

Dekle

Nov 27, 2017
That dipshyt is a Dwag, so of course he wants us to keep Choker Todd.
A dawg???? Did ya even watch it? This guy has been pretty spot on in all of the reviews I've watched and I've never thought he was bias or a dawg. Don't really give a shiznet if he is a dawg, he is right on time.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
A dawg???? Did ya even watch it? This guy has been pretty spot on in all of the reviews I've watched and I've never thought he was bias or a dawg. Don't really give a shiznet if he is a dawg, he is right on time.
I’ve watched his videos before and he’s 100% Dwag. It’s been stated here on this board by multiple folks, not just me.

Dekle

Nov 27, 2017
I’ve watched his videos before and he’s 100% Dwag. It’s been stated here on this board by multiple folks, not just me.
Gotcha. Well I have never noticed any bias and think he's pretty accurate. Nevertheless, TG is going no where unless he chooses to leave. That being said, UF has to get some folks on defense that know how to tackle. That alone cost UF the game Saturday.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Way too much history of him being this way. And it's a coordinator position, which is a lot easier to make a move on than head coach. There's a list of guys who'd be fine. I'm not saying he's terrible. He certainly has his moments. But all in all, I'm fine not having my stomach turn every time we have a 3rd and 7+. When you start hoping for an offsides just to get it to a 3rd and manageable--for the other team--you know there's a problem.

Not to mention he's a flea-infested career loser that doesn't present well and can't recruit. He's being paid 2 mil to win games like Saturday. Instead, we can't get off the field. The guy is a Shoney's buffet, chain smoking garbage human being that no one outside of Mullen likes. Total embarrassment that should've never been hired.

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Gotcha. Well I have never noticed any bias and think he's pretty accurate. Nevertheless, TG is going no where unless he chooses to leave. That being said, UF has to get some folks on defense that know how to tackle. That alone cost UF the game Saturday.
Safety play, soft zone, and Third and Grantham contributed, Mullen’s baffling play calling and no sense of urgency sealed it.

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Way too much history of him being this way. And it's a coordinator position, which is a lot easier to make a move on than head coach. There's a list of guys who'd be fine. I'm not saying he's terrible. He certainly has his moments. But all in all, I'm fine not having my stomach turn every time we have a 3rd and 7+. When you start hoping for an offsides just to get it to a 3rd and manageable--for the other team--you know there's a problem.

Not to mention he's a flea-infested career loser that doesn't present well and can't recruit. He's being paid 2 mil to win games like Saturday. Instead, we can't get off the field. The guy is a Shoney's buffet, chain smoking garbage human being that no one outside of Mullen likes. Total embarrassment that should've never been hired.
Christ, I really wish you’d stop holding back and tell us your true feelings :lol:

Dekle

Nov 27, 2017

And then there's that.....

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is a good clip and the host does a good job with his break-downs and explanations. I don't care if he's Wally Butts' great-grandson, it's a pretty good view. We all know we're not the best tackling team, but hopefully you can see the whys (e.g. Marco Wilson gives his feet up constantly instead of running through the ball; Ventrell Miller diving at the feet). The question you have might be why aren't these guys corrected by the coaches? All I can tell you is that what you saw in the tackling aspect are habits born at the HS level and it can be very difficult to erase and replace with what is proper. Think about Chauncey when he was freshman...terrible tackler. If he wasn't diving at feet, he was too high and getting run over. But by the time he left, he had become pretty solid in that department.

I know this won't change everyone's minds about Grantham, but maybe it will lend a little perspective. Thanks for posting @Dekle

Last edited:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think he is a dwag, but the videos I've watched, he seems like he knows what he's talking about.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

I’ve watched a few of his clips, and while I dont like his delivery (word choice and delivery grates on me), I’ve never picked up a bias in what he is looking at or what he says about the plays. He may be a dawg, but that’s not the message he gives.

Dekle

Nov 27, 2017
I’ve watched a few of his clips, and while I dont like his delivery (word choice and delivery grates on me), I’ve never picked up a bias in what he is looking at or what he says about the plays. He may be a dawg, but that’s not the message he gives.
Exactly.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
And then there's that.....
And then there's this...
A. He has dropped a turd in EVERY big game he's been in, here, Uga and UL....
B. He's calling a scheme made for 5 star defensive line(interior) talent....we ain't got it. We also don't have the 4 and 5 star 245-255# beast LBer's to fill those giants gaps.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.