Best new poster

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
My vote goes to "Harriatta" who's a new member over on GatorSports. I got a message from her a couple days ago, turns out she's a Nubian hottie who has the deal of a lifetime for me. She's hooking me up with a Nigerian potentate. See you on easy street, fellas, I'm finally cashing in:

Screen Shot 2018-08-16 at 10.19.11 PM.png

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
My vote goes to "Harriatta" who's a new member over on GatorSports. I got a message from her a couple days ago, turns out she's a Nubian hottie who has the deal of a lifetime for me. She's hooking me up with a Nigerian potentate. See you on easy street, fellas, I'm finally cashing in:

Hmmmmm...... I wonder if she is related to Swamp (The Hamster) Queen's United Nations friend, aurorauu?

PM I received on GSMB

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016

View attachment 10334
Don't forget us little people.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
The outdated nature of my name crossed my mind, but was too fun to pass up. I'm already contemplating my transition name.

You’re not alone. Wallowing in the painful past is downright lawyerly around here.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

View attachment 10334

That could be a trick ?

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I’m still partial to my children for different reasons...since I have so many to choose from

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’m still partial to my children for different reasons...since I have so many to choose from
Well there is this one who drives me nuts

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.