Bianchi and Dooley definitely read Gatorchatter

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Because it takes more than 3 years to build a team back to elite level after the team has been gutted.

I guess we'll see. Year 3 is make or break for me. 4 years? I just think you know what you have after three. Muschamp's fourth year was a huge mistake. Four losses next season means Mac is not the guy.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
I guess we'll see. Year 3 is make or break for me. 4 years? I just think you know what you have after three. Muschamp's fourth year was a huge mistake. Four losses next season means Mac is not the guy.
What happened to all your posts about how Mac had to go NOW, this year, he's had enough time? I can't stop laughing at your posts, now that Mac has turned in a top 10 class, which you downplay. Seriously, you've got me laughing out loud, even as I type. Don't let me provoke you! Ox, can we get T a safe space here somewhere? I've triggered the little snowflake at least once already.

Done and done.

'Nuff said.

Lol.

Last edited:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

It really comes down to what are your expectations for year 3?

Offensively McElwain has had to build an offense from nothing. Look at who played last year in his 2nd year. How many players were guys left from Muschamp? No more than 4 players. That means that McElwain is basically building an offense from NOTHING! He was left almost zero in the way of offensive talent that can contribute. He is playing grad transfers and 2nd year guys. I think people are forgetting this.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
What happened to all your posts about how Mac had to go NOW, this year, he's had enough time? I can't stop laughing at your posts, now that Mac has turned in a top 10 class, which you downplay. Seriously, you've got me laughing out loud, even as I type. Don't let me provoke you! Ox, can we get T a safe space here somewhere? I've triggered the little snowflake at least once already.

Done and done.

'Nuff said.

Lol.

I have no idea what you are babbling about. Anyone with half a brain knew Mac was getting a third year. I never said he wasn't.

I'd love Mac to be fired tomorrow or resign. He won't make it here. Funny how the pumpers are acting like Mac did something great. He beat a crappy Iowa team. Ho hum. ANd finally cracked the top ten in recruiting while our rivals raped and pillaged on the trail.

Enjoy your last year with Mediocre Mac.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I have no idea what you are babbling about. Anyone with half a brain knew Mac was getting a third year. I never said he wasn't.

I'd love Mac to be fired tomorrow or resign. He won't make it here. Funny how the pumpers are acting like Mac did something great. He beat a crappy Iowa team. Ho hum. ANd finally cracked the top ten in recruiting while our rivals raped and pillaged on the trail.

Enjoy your last year with Mediocre Mac.
Mehhhh, add another great recruiter to the group of Rumpfh, Gray and Seider, and the possibility of turning this ship around exists.

I never felt like Mac got the staff he wanted when he got hired. He got Foleyed.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Mehhhh, add another great recruiter to the griup of Rumpfh, Grat and Seider, and the possibility of turning this ship around exists.

I never felt like Mac got the staff he wanted when he got hired. He got Foleyed.

He could turn it around. Absolutely. Am I expecting it? No, not really but sure he could surprise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.