Big things coming from WR Rick Wells?

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
This was one of my picks as an immediate impact player but he got hurt. I think he's going to help us big time this year! He's not a burner but still has really good speed and he's built to go over the middle. Dude has the same body type as Omarius Hines but Wells is alot more talented and should be another dangerous weapon for us.

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/florida-gators-rick-wells-jim-mcelwain/amp

Last edited:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, he should have a chance to show what he can do if Callaway can't stay away from the ganja.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Slower, big body dude. Could he be the next Fullwood?

JK. I like him too.

But, show me.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Well, he should have a chance to show what he can do if Callaway can't stay away from the ganja.

Well, he'll certainly get a shot vs. Michigan. No way the pot-head plays in Dallas. I wouldn't be surprised if it's more than 1 gamer.

I like Wells and he was the first commit to that class. He likely helped us land Cleveland. Hopefully he has a good year.....but someone has to get him (and the rest of the WR's) the ball.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah enough with the fluff pieces
It's the offseason. Nothing else to write, I guess. But it sure would be nice if they were talking about how great or surprising the production was LAST year instead of constantly telling us wait til next year.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
It's the offseason. Nothing else to write, I guess. But it sure would be nice if they were talking about how great or surprising the production was LAST year instead of constantly telling us wait til next year.
I'd rather crucial work on some new music in the offseason, certainly it's more entertaining than these puff pieces

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We're loaded at receiver. We just have nobody that can get them the ball.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Yes we do :grin:

?

s-l300.jpg

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Slower, big body dude. Could he be the next Fullwood?

JK. I like him too.

But, show me.
That is low, comparing him to Fulllwood. I think he caught 2 passes the 4 years. What a bust. Let's hope Wells is a sleeper.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If Wells can catch at least on pass per game he'll have more production over his career than Halfwood. I think the kid too has some updside and we have a great corp of WRs. Stay off the weed and away from GPD.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The biggest issue with Fullwood imo was effort. He constantly got beat for jump balls. Which is the main way they had to use him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.