Big time Visitors list for USC

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
So talk $#!T about the players that are here is on the University of Florida too?
They brought them here...so yeah! Bring in some worth a sh*t and start winning games...problem solved! People (like myself) spend thousands every year to support this program yet all we get in return is 100th ranked offenses, getting our asses handed to us by anyone with a pulse, cheap ass coaching hires,cheap ass assistant coaching hires,some of the worst facilities in the country and players who should be at USF or FIU not UF. The majority of the fanbase (who matters) is sick of it and the support/attendance at the game Saturday will reflect that. I for one will not give another dime to the program until they fix the sh*t that they let Foley destroy...I'm done!

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Official visitor:
Miami OL commit Navaughn Donaldson
2017 WR Donovan Peoples-Jones
2017 LB James Houston

Unofficial visitors:
2017 DE LaBryan Ray
2017 QB commit Jake Allen
2017 TE Zech Byrd
2017 FSU DT Cory Durden
2017 LB commit Ventrell Miller
2017 OL Alex Leatherwood
2017 RB commit Malik Davis
2017 WR commit Daquon Green
2017 WR James Robinson
2017 DB commit Marco Wilson
2017 DE commit Zach Carter
2017 OL Tony Gray
2017 WR Henry Ruggs
2017 Louisville QB commit Malik Cunningham (6-1, 185, Montgomery, AL. Park Crossing)
2017 DT commit Fred Hansard
2017 LB Rahyme Johnson- maybe
2017 Auburn athlete commit Tray Bishop
2017 DE Markaviest Bryant
2017 DB C.J. Henderson
2017 DB Elijah Blades- maybe
2017 OL commit Kadeem Telfort

2018 OL Christian Armstrong
2018 Athlete Amari Burney
2018 DB Trey Dean
2018 WR Jacob Copeland
2018 RB James Cook
2018 LB Quay Walker
2018 WR Xavier Williams
2018 RB Lorenzo Lingard

Didn't Telfort de-commit?

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
They brought them here...so yeah! Bring in some worth a sh*t and start winning games...problem solved! People (like myself) spend thousands every year to support this program yet all we get in return is 100th ranked offenses, getting our asses handed to us by anyone with a pulse, cheap ass coaching hires,cheap ass assistant coaching hires,some of the worst facilities in the country and players who should be at USF or FIU not UF. The majority of the fanbase (who matters) is sick of it and the support/attendance at the game Saturday will reflect that. I for one will not give another dime to the program until they fix the sh*t that they let Foley destroy...I'm done!
So you think in just one and half years that a coach is supposed to win a NC with the mess that Muschimp left us with?

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So you think in just one and half years that a coach is supposed to win a NC with the mess that Muschimp left us with?

No, his point is that he thinks recruiting has not been where it needs to be to get us where we need to go. He's had 1.5 recruiting cycles so far. Not enough to fix all the issues Mustank left, but enough to give an indication of whether he's going to be an elite level recruiter. At least in a lot of people's eyes he's had time to show that much by now. In my eyes, he's got this coming class to make a statement or prove once and for all he simply doesn't have what it takes to bring in the championship caliber players we need. He also needs to fire some coaches and make some big splash hires that will excite the recruits and fans alike or his time here will be short lived. I'm not confident he'll do either, but I'm still holding out a little bit of hope...

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
:bob: ok guys, there should be no criticism of our team. It doesn't matter that we suck. Everything is going to be ok
No we can **** talk the play of them on the field the and bad decisions they make I get that. Hell you should've heard what I said about LDR play and decision making Saturday. What I don't like there are people on here that want us to be bUTchug by firing coach after coach until they get the guy they want. I said that I will give Mac two more seasons after this year. If he doesn't have his $#!T together then he has to go. I think he is doing the right things right now. We don't have a QB yet thanks to WG and Allen isn't the answer next year after everyone on here was sucking his ass, but he is addressing the other issues at the OL and LB. Yeah we might not be getting the 5* recruits yet but they are coming (or like I said he should be gone). We all knew that 7-8 win season was what we were looking at and yet everyone wants to fire Mac. Just last week we were laughing at UGLY because they thought Smart was Muschimp Jr. SMH.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
No we can **** talk the play of them on the field the and bad decisions they make I get that. Hell you should've heard what I said about LDR play and decision making Saturday. What I don't like there are people on here that want us to be bUTchug by firing coach after coach until they get the guy they want. I said that I will give Mac two more seasons after this year. If he doesn't have his $#!T together then he has to go. I think he is doing the right things right now. We don't have a QB yet thanks to WG and Allen isn't the answer next year after everyone on here was sucking his ass, but he is addressing the other issues at the OL and LB. Yeah we might not be getting the 5* recruits yet but they are coming (or like I said he should be gone). We all knew that 7-8 win season was what we were looking at and yet everyone wants to fire Mac. Just last week we were laughing at UGLY because they thought Smart was Muschimp Jr. SMH.

I'll take this one because hope and prayers aren't going to make Macelwain any better. Give him 5 years. Ten. He's still a mediocre mid-major coach at best. That's what he is. That's all he'll ever be. He's not elite. Giving him extra years isn't going to make him better at coaching or recruiting. It's just going to make our hole deeper. I wish we could cut the cord this year but that won't happen.

FSU '17 is his last day as HBC at UF.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Can you imagine any GOOD offensive recruit wanting to come and play for this circus?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We better run the shyt out of the ball. Lingard's in the house.
Chimp WILL put 9 in the box and stop the run. He always does. And why shouldn't he? This QB and these receivers don't scare anyone.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Can someone remind me how many OL and LB recruits we have comitted? Mac hasn't showed he can recruit well yet. I don't see that changing. NCO, he may get 4 years, but really we can all already tell what's in our future. I doubt we'll see any improvement next year either. So after a 6-6 2017, should he get a 4th year? Likely he will like champ did

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Our recruiting pitch is very simple: If you want to play immediately, you should come to UF. If you want to be coached up properly, then you should avoid this place like the plague!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
2 defensive tackles on this list. good to lnow were expanding our board . ones already committed and there's zero chanve the other comimg here .

g8torfan

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
Oh what I wouldn't do for the days when the visitors section was full of bright eyed kids watching the Mighty Gators dominating some team, getting them all pumped up and ready to commit... Now I am hoping 70% of those kids are Amish who's parents wont let them read a sports magazine and we have a great game against the Cocks. This really should have been a great opportunity to impress these kids, now I'm just praying we win.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Exactly! Neither of those 2 are SEC LB'S anyway...but hey...Butters just needs time to build relationships:lmao2:

It's one thing to recruit mainly 3 stars but to offer a guy who didnt play his entire senior year due to injury? Dear lord is the stupid strong with out staff....

Then again this is the same coach who proudly proclaimed that our boys fought adversity at the team dinner yesterday

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
It's one thing to recruit mainly 3 stars but to offer a guy who didnt play his entire senior year due to injury? Dear lord is the stupid strong with out staff....

Then again this is the same coach who proudly proclaimed that our boys fought adversity at the team dinner yesterday
Yeah...he's starting to remind me of Chump. Smfh...going to yrs (if ever) before we crawl out of the hole Foley barried us in!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I had no idea mac was properly addressing our OL/DL/LB issues... we need to contact all the recruiting sites and let them know they are wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.