Big Vol Daddy Knows What's Coming

destindon

Banned
BANNED
Sep 12, 2016
Ah, IP shows he's from Tennessee....what a shock. What is it with these Vol idiots? I'd have more respect if they just came out and admitted who they were, instead of trying to hang in the shadows and take pot shots.

Don, after we spank your pathetic Vols tomorrow you'll be banned, and I'm going to enjoy myself doing it.

Ox, not sure what shizzled your fizzle son, but I didn't know having more than one IP was against the rules here. Maybe I better go read the
terms of service again. Yeah, I am right now at this point in Tennessee with a home and two businesses in Johnson City, TN., home of Steve Spurrier. Steve's brother, Graham is a friend of mine that also live in Johnson City. I have a business in Destin, FL and live there when I need to be there. As for my loyalties, I pull for both Florida and Tennessee.Graham, his family and mine go to Florida on trips and see Steve when possible.
I was at the dedication for the naming of Spurrier field at Steve's High School, Science Hill with Graham. So, if you feel the need to ban me , I have no problem with that, it is of no consequence to me. Enjoy the game and maybe just a bit of advice from a person who has been through more of life than you., don't take life so seriously. Good Luck

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
At Dental School in MemphisI dated a beautiful (sans makeup) Church of Christ girl, Mary Margaret -- a
nursing student from Johnson City. She was a mirror image of Audrey Hepburn.
After about 3 dates she ask me to go to visit her parents in Johnson city. Too soon. I was still in my quiet
lump-in-the-throat shy guy. But you don't throw me into those tenseful situations. That's a drive all the way
across the state.

After 2 hours it turned dark, really black inside the car; MM is driving. So I says "Since you want
me to meet your parents, I think you should honestly know about my biggest flaw... I'm a severe
procrastinator. When I was 14 I decided to become a serial killer and do you know to this day, I
have yet to kill my first young girl." Then, in that pitch blackness, I reached up and creepily
palpated her ear lobe between my thumb and finger. That car swerved all over 'til she collected
herself. (I still have that ear lobe.) :naughty:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, not sure what shizzled your fizzle son, but I didn't know having more than one IP was against the rules here. Maybe I better go read the
terms of service again. Yeah, I am right now at this point in Tennessee with a home and two businesses in Johnson City, TN., home of Steve Spurrier. Steve's brother, Graham is a friend of mine that also live in Johnson City. I have a business in Destin, FL and live there when I need to be there. As for my loyalties, I pull for both Florida and Tennessee.Graham, his family and mine go to Florida on trips and see Steve when possible.
I was at the dedication for the naming of Spurrier field at Steve's High School, Science Hill with Graham. So, if you feel the need to ban me , I have no problem with that, it is of no consequence to me. Enjoy the game and maybe just a bit of advice from a person who has been through more of life than you., don't take life so seriously. Good Luck

:bsflag:

... that you are a Florida fan. Every single post you've made has been anti-Florida, and totally absent of any intelligible thought. All you do is come share what you heard on volnation.

Your claiming to be a Florida fan should seal your fate.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.