Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Why is that? And he has routinely had thousand yard rushers at Mississippi State.
He has had five in fifteen years as OC or HC/playcaller. Not what I would call routine and this will be his worst OL, no doubt.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
He has had five in fifteen years as OC or HC/playcaller. Not what I would call routine and this will be his worst OL, no doubt.
He's due for one this year, and with the way our QB's lumber around, I think the backs going to get most of the carries even when it isn't the right read. Look for JS to get 1000 or very close to it if he stays healthy.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Will Grier

Willie Taggart’s translator

Bert Bulemia’s agent

The midline

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Guys I expect to have BIG years:

TJ Slaton
Eli Conliffe
Jachai
Jawaan Taylor
Ventrell Miller

Guy who will surprise us and contribute at least on STs:
RJ Raymond
Umstead
Jaylin Jackson

Who do you have?
He's smaller than Toney by like 20 pounds, some on this board, by extending logic, believe JJ will miss the last 9 games due to injury.

Now that I'm done trolling, I would love for Ventrell and Jawaan to surpise. Heck, I want Jeawon to surprise as well. I think the D-Line will be very nasty.

Did they ever say exactly what Jacob Copeland injury was? I know we could afford an injury at his position, but if he’s healthy by 2nd half of year, we can still use him for 4 games and red shirt him.

The rumor I've seen is meniscus. Don't take that as gospel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator