Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Discuss.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The Falcons setting new marks for desperation.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Times like these when I'm glad I'm not an AD and sorry I'm not qualified to be a head coach.

Oh what the H. Even an assistant coach.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
What a time for a coaching search. With all that is going on it's like navigating a mine field. Most of all how late in the process it is for CFB. But probably a bit easier in the NFL right now than CFB, or should I say NFL lite.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The Falcons setting new marks for desperation.
@AdamSchefter
Bill Belichick will want to continue coaching and is expected to draw interest from at least some of the other seven NFL teams that currently have head coach vacancies, quite possibly the Atlanta Falcons, per league sources.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Go Blue Michigan Football GIF by ESPN College Football

Pats next coach.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I would agree on Vrabel. Amy Adams and the Titans eff'd that one up. Surprising since Ran Carthon is there, but hearing that he and Big Mike did not see eye to eye. Vrabel has done somethings to draw the ire of Titans fans but many did not see him getting axed.

But the Adams Family wants a Champagne type roster but are only willing to do with Mad Dog 20/20 $$$. Just wish the Jags could consistently kick thier azz.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I would agree on Vrabel. Amy Adams and the Titans eff'd that one up. Surprising since Ran Carthon is there, but hearing that he and Big Mike did not see eye to eye. Vrabel has done somethings to draw the ire of Titans fans but many did not see him getting axed.

But the Adams Family wants a Champagne type roster but are only willing to do with Mad Dog 20/20 $$$. Just wish the Jags could consistently kick thier azz.
hes had very good defenses there but just bad qb play b/c they have given him dogsht for qb's since he showed up. despite that, theyve made the playoffs and had some deep runs. they didnt this year but their dogsht qb got hurt and had to rely on worse dogsht backups and a 2nd round rookie who may end up pretty good but needs some time.

this was a huge mistake by tennessee. vrabel will get another job immediately and if given an actual qb, will have that team in contention very soon. he's an excellent coach. at some point i expect to see him hoist a lombardi trophy; he is that good of a coach.

bacongator

Oct 10, 2014
Belichick was 36-44 with the Browns and 34-49 without Tom Brady at the Patriots. He is a sub-.500 coach without lucking into the greatest QB of all time. The NFL's version of Jimbo Fisher and Jameis Winston.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator