Bill Simmons Gets Torched by NBC’s Cris Collinsworth Over Canceled HBO Show

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Bill Simmons is a great writer, but his on-screen work has been pretty bad. This burn from Collinsworth rated about a 9/10, or "OMG, do you need skin grafts??"

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Bill Simmons is a great writer, but his on-screen work has been pretty bad. This burn from Collinsworth rated about a 9/10, or "OMG, do you need skin grafts??"
I used to love reading his ESPN Page 2 articles- especially the Mailbag segment.
One of his readers - a father of a young girl - polled his buddies who also had daughters and asked them who they would want their girls to marry (knowing there would be nakedness involved):

1. Tim Tebow
2. Left blank in honor of Tim Tebow
3. A gay guy

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I used to love reading his ESPN Page 2 articles- especially the Mailbag segment.
One of his readers - a father of a young girl - polled his buddies who also had daughters and asked them who they would want their girls to marry (knowing there would be nakedness involved):

1. Tim Tebow
3. A gay guy
My all time favorite pieces from him are the times he does live blogs of the first weekend of March Madness. Pure gold.

MatthewM.

Founding Member
Chief Queef
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

1. Tim Tebow
3. A gay guy

Aren't 1 & 3 the same?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.