Billy’s Buyout

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
That dude is so full of ****. "Napier is making some serious changes but I can't talk about them right now, you'll see when it happens". He comes around every couple of months and post the same bull**** and all those posters jack off all over themselves.
We've reached the point in a failed coaches tenure where the fake insiders make up stories about big changes coming that can't be detailed, but just trust them bc it's huge and you'll see real soon!

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
We've reached the point in a failed coaches tenure where the fake insiders make up stories about big changes coming that can't be detailed, but just trust them bc it's huge and you'll see real soon!
That bitch was posting the same **** about Mullen, and once he got fired he was like our very own corch. He knew he sucked all along.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I see we have reached the point of people saying message board fans are the problem. I’ve seen it on Twitter as well. That usually means there is some noise and guys like 222 are dispatched to place blame on the fans.

We are no different than any other message board. If kids are reading this that’s their problem.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Did you see the post on on3 from KC?
No I did not. I was just thinking he wasn't the kind of guy that was just looking for a big payday and from the way the media and social media has already turned, I couldn't imagine he'd wanna endure another year or two of it

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
That dude is so full of ****. "Napier is making some serious changes but I can't talk about them right now, you'll see when it happens". He comes around every couple of months and post the same bull**** and all those posters jack off all over themselves.
Sounds like clutchlikemj has come out of hiding

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No I did not. I was just thinking he wasn't the kind of guy that was just looking for a big payday and from the way the media and social media has already turned, I couldn't imagine he'd wanna endure another year or two of it
He basically says that they’ve already discussed making changes internally. Nothing this week. But there will be a couple changes that will made right after next week’s game and then if things don’t get better there will be drastic changes after the season.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This guy’s been pretty spot on in some of the stuff he has said.

He said that there would be no major changes this week. But they would make some internal tweaks the week after. With coaching assignments is what it sounds like.

If needed, there will be no big changes until the end of the season.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018

He said that there would be no major changes this week. But they would make some internal tweaks the week after. With coaching assignments is what it sounds like.

So no drastic changes during the bye week. Got it.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Glad the only noise is message boards and not 100 pods.

So what is this buyout In pounds of taters? I know some of y’all have land in Hastings or Idaho.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015

Not doubting you but I've never seen anything he's said ever come to fruition. It's always the same "something really good is gonna happen, probably not this week but sometime soon, trust me I'm an insider" bull****. And that whole board just gobbles it up and sucks him off. Even the on3 staff attacks anyone that questions him. Can you seriously think of a single time he reported something specific that wasn't already being reported? I may be wrong but I can't.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not doubting you but I've never seen anything he's said ever come to fruition. It's always the same "something really good is gonna happen, probably not this week but sometime soon, trust me I'm an insider" bull****. And that whole board just gobbles it up and sucks him off. Even the on3 staff attacks anyone that questions him. Can you seriously think of a single time he reported something specific that wasn't already being reported? I may be wrong but I can't.
I can’t recall the details. But I think during the Mullen turmoil at the end there was a lot of detailed information given about locker room meetings.

There was also some stuff when Napier first got hired regarding the changes he was implementing. And how certain players were going to be affected.

But you are right that he does give a lot of generic statements

Last edited:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
That bitch was posting the same **** about Mullen, and once he got fired he was like our very own corch. He knew he sucked all along.
I remember distinctly. He was saying granthan was gone and a couple others but we just needed to be patient.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly we should leave Couch alone, at this point it’s all on Napier’s shoulders.

Drastic changes that should have happened last offseason. Now we rearrange the chairs on the Titanic.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah that dude has been set up for failure. Making him the ST coordinator and telling him he can't coach on game days? Thanks for royally screwing me, tater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.